I stayed here back in 2004,so as you are aware the complex has been updated and referbished since.
Really great place,great location along the 192 roughly 15/20 minutes from most major attractions.
While here we experienced a bad hurricane which meant we had to stay another 2 nights and they only charged us $15 a night.
Id happily come back to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly townhouse resort offering activities for all ages. Amenities include a zero entry pool, lazy river, two water slides, kiddie splash zone, 18 hole mini golf, daily scheduled activities, tennis, basketball, shuffle board, bocce ball, batting cages (softball & baseball, covered playground and covered playground. Guests enjoy scheduled transportation to the theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fantasy World Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy World Club Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Fantasy World Hotel
- Fantasy World Resort
- Fantasy World Florida
- Fantasy World Club Villas Kissimmee, Florida