We stayed as a group of 10 (8 adults and 2 children) from October 12th to October 19th. Our check in was done by Jorje who was pretty awesome at 3am! We were weary and wanted to get some sleep. We rented two villas near the pool. The villas had plenty of space and were very clean. They also had two bathrooms, a kitchen, televisions, dishwasher and washer and dryers. The kitchen had all the basics you would need to prepare a meal. (Pots, pans, frying pan, spatula...) There was plenty of towels and sheets for everyone. My husband and I slept on the pullout bed which was surprisingly comfortable! The master bedroom with the king bed was quite large with a huge closet. My children shared the second room with the two single beds. The free wifi was a great bonus! The main reason for our vacation was visiting Disney and we were perfectly situated. It took about 15 minutes for us to drive to any of the parks. We were near a 24 hour Walmart which is where we ended up doing most of our groceries but there are many other stores nearby including an awesome Outlet mall!
The service was great and my kids spent every spare second at the pool! Fantasy World has a nice pool, with a lazy river, two hot tubs, a splash pad and two water slides. The pool bar (Thanks for the awesome drinks Simon!) was perfect with some yummy non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks and happy hour between 2-4pm was an added bonus! My boys loved the ice cream and smoothies! The staff was super friendly and always greeted us French Canadians very well! They also had many activities happening during the day but we didn't get a chance to really enjoy them since most of our time was spent at Disney!
We had a blast at Fantasy World resort and would return in a heartbeat! They were doing updates to the property while we were there and even in the villas next to ours and were never bothered by noisy construction. We had a memorable trip and would recommend this resort to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly townhouse resort offering activities for all ages. Amenities include a zero entry pool, lazy river, two water slides, kiddie splash zone, 18 hole mini golf, daily scheduled activities, tennis, basketball, shuffle board, bocce ball, batting cages (softball & baseball, covered playground and covered playground. Guests enjoy scheduled transportation to the theme parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Fantasy World Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy World Club Villas Hotel Kissimmee
- Fantasy World Hotel
- Fantasy World Resort
- Fantasy World Florida
- Fantasy World Club Villas Kissimmee, Florida