All I have to say is NOOOOOO...RUUUUNNNNN!!!! I stayed here with my fiance and his family for our vacation and from the minute we walked in I thought the place was WAAAAY outdated! Plus at check-in, the lady fussed at us saying the room was not ready, an hour and a half after the check-in time. We didn't have towels in the room or sheets for the pull-out bed. When the guy brought them to us, like at 11PM, he brought us 2 flat sheets...who makes a bed with 2 flat sheets? idiot! Needless to say, we brought a TON of DVDs to watch on vacation and there was NO DVD player, just a VHS player...hello, we're not livin in the 80's anymore, no one even sells or watches VHS anymore...people, for real???!!! So on our 3rd day there, after requesting a DVD player every day, they brought us one, but it would not work with the TV so it was pointless to have. All the staff did was make excuses for themselves. Customer was not treated well or put first! The sheets had pubic and head hair on them when we pulled back the covers, the sheets didn't fit the beds, one bed's sheets were put on inside out, one full size bed had a king size comforter or should I say paper thin rag! The warming blankets had holes in them. Who are they hiring maintain this crap? The floors were dirty, the water smelled like rotten eggs, uugghhh! The kitchen was crawling with bugs, the ceiling, air vents, blinds and walls were covered in layers of dust. I got sick on my vacation b/c I'm highly allergic to dust and there was so must in that unit I could have filled 3 vacuum bags! There was no WIFI in the rooms...I could go to a Motel 6 and get wifi in them! Geez people, 21st CENTURY!!! I stayed in a hotel the night before this place and the room had 2 flat screens, DVD players, full kitchen, wifi, & tempur-Pedic mattresses, friendly service for a much better rate! OH and great security they have...the gate was open most nights when we got in late anyone could have driven in and gone about their business...that made me feel real safe! I stayed at Orange Lake Resort in Orlando my senior year in high school and compared to that resort, this place is the ghetto of Orlando resorts! STAY AT ORANGE LAKE RESORT!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded hammock of majestic oak trees, Oak Plantation is quiet and comfortable, yet close to everything-a distinct advantage among resorts in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure® Orlando and SeaWorld® are just minutes away. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Central Florida, no matter how many vacations you've spent here you can keep coming back - and never be disappointed. At our Orlando Kissimmee resort, you're right in the middle of all the excitement.Oak Plantation Resort offers children's activities, a playground, a video-game room, a fitness center, and picnic areas furnished with barbecue grills and tables.A Wednesday night "dive-in" movie by the pool with complimentary popcorn is available to all guests. The hotel also provides daily pool activities.The resort provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorld® theme parks. Power up with a full breakfast buffet everyday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for only $7.95 (Adults) and $5.50 (Children ages 4-9). Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Magnuson Grand at Oak Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Oak Plantation Kissimmee Florida
- Oak Plantation Villas Resort
- Magnuson Grand At Oak Plantation Resort Kissimmee, Florida