Check in was fast and effecient. Not happy with first room though. We got into our room (704) and first thing off the bat I saw ants all over the kitchen wall. We called the front desk as soon as we saw them, three hours later they had still not sent anyone to do anything about them ants. When we came back in and discovered they had not done anything we called back to the front desk and requested another room, we had found more ants on the livingroom wall and crawling on the couch. They did move us to another room (502) which was much nicer and no signs of ants. The fitness center was worthless (one treadmill plug broken), gizzel (broken footing) an OLD bike the only thing that did work and a weight bench. Safes in either rooms did not work, and breakfast not worth the money even though it was cheap. Supplies - they do not provide laundry det. liquid dish soap and no extra toliet paper to start with.
The pool was really nice on the evening we went after long days at the parks. Overall the room was comfortable and services was good but not excellant. Would I go back or recommend it to anyone NO. ****Larry the shuttle driver was the oly stand out, he was very knowledgable about the area and the weather. He was great!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a secluded hammock of majestic oak trees, Oak Plantation is quiet and comfortable, yet close to everything-a distinct advantage among resorts in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure® Orlando and SeaWorld® are just minutes away. There's so much to see and do in beautiful Central Florida, no matter how many vacations you've spent here you can keep coming back - and never be disappointed. At our Orlando Kissimmee resort, you're right in the middle of all the excitement.Oak Plantation Resort offers children's activities, a playground, a video-game room, a fitness center, and picnic areas furnished with barbecue grills and tables.A Wednesday night "dive-in" movie by the pool with complimentary popcorn is available to all guests. The hotel also provides daily pool activities.The resort provides complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, and SeaWorld® theme parks. Power up with a full breakfast buffet everyday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for only $7.95 (Adults) and $5.50 (Children ages 4-9). Free Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oak Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Plantation Hotel Kissimmee
- Oak Plantation Kissimmee Florida
- Oak Plantation Villas Resort
- Oak Plantation Resort Kissimmee, Florida