Oak Plantation Resort
US$196
US$168
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
QualityInn
US$259
US$232
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$93
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
Hotels.com
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$63
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$114
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$420
US$239
Cancelon
1,112 results
All reviewshot tubwalk in closetfull kitchenbasketball courtone bedroom unitkiddie pooltikiparksvillatennisblender
Reviewed 4 October 2010

We booked from an agent in Nova Scotia. We stayed 3 hours before requesting another, cleaner venue. The rooms smelled of must, A/C was inadequate, turned off in one room. Anthills outside the doors, filthy rooms, toilets, & carpets...a dump!

• Stayed: September 2010
OP-RESORT, Manager at Oak Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2010

We are sincerely sorry for your recent experience at Oak Plantation Resort. Our efforts are not intended for our guests to have a bad experience such as yours. We have made recent changes to our housekeeping and so far, these changes have shown a positive impact of recent visitors. Again, we apologize and hope you would give Oak Plantation Resort another chance. Please contact our management staff if you would like to discuss your experience further. We would be happy to assist.

Reviewed 3 October 2010

Check in was fast and effecient. Not happy with first room though. We got into our room (704) and first thing off the bat I saw ants all over the kitchen wall. We called the front desk as soon as we saw them, three hours later they had still not sent anyone to do anything about them ants. When we came back in and discovered they had not done anything we called back to the front desk and requested another room, we had found more ants on the livingroom wall and crawling on the couch. They did move us to another room (502) which was much nicer and no signs of ants. The fitness center was worthless (one treadmill plug broken), gizzel (broken footing) an OLD bike the only thing that did work and a weight bench. Safes in either rooms did not work, and breakfast not worth the money even though it was cheap. Supplies - they do not provide laundry det. liquid dish soap and no extra toliet paper to start with.

The pool was really nice on the evening we went after long days at the parks. Overall the room was comfortable and services was good but not excellant. Would I go back or recommend it to anyone NO. ****Larry the shuttle driver was the oly stand out, he was very knowledgable about the area and the weather. He was great!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Oak Plantation Resort Management would like to apologize for your recent visit to our location. We obtain an outside company to assist with our pest control and have certainly made mention of this matter to them. We apologize on their behalf. In regards to your other issues regarding the Resort, we certainly do appreciate your feedback and will address this in our next Manager’s meeting held on Wednesdays. We also will recognize Larry’s great service!!
Thank you again for your feedback and if you would like to address your stay further, please contact management at Oak Plantation Resort.

Reviewed 1 October 2010

My family and I stayed at Oak Plantation Resort from Sept. 22-Sept. 27. We didn't end up arriving until 2 a.m. from the airport due to being lost. We had bad directions. We arrived and ended up getting a 2 bedroom that had about 20 steps leading up. This was a surprise. We got up the stairs with all our luggage only to find that the place smelled, there were no towels, no toilet paper, the stove didn't even open, and it was dirty. I clean houses for a living and this really upset me. I know how to clean and these people need a lesson in cleaning.

We called and complained and we were transferred to a villa near the pond and the pool. This one was much cleaner and you could tell it had been cleaned before we came. We were told that Dominos delivered until 4am. Not true. We had been lost, bad villa, and then we couldn't eat. Now we had to go find food when we have no idea what is available. Needless to say our trip started out badly.

I was kind of expecting some kind of compensation because of all the garbage and the fact that we were still charged for Wednesday night when we didn't arrive until 2 a.m. Thursday kind of bothered me. I know that we allready paid but with all the stuff we went through at this time of the morning I felt that we could have been given some kind of discount.

The rest of our trip was very decent. We had housekeeping every day except when my brother didn't want them to come in. We had a great time at the pool and the sundaes were a nice compliment in the hot weather. I would have liked them to have sprayed the pool area for fire ants though, they were biting me a lot on Thursday. We did go to the Magic Kingdom and Seaworld. It was nice that this resort was within minutes from them. We did not take the shuttle there at all because I felt we shouldn't have to pay to go there when other places bring you complimentary. I was upset that the internet was not wireless. I am a college student that needed to do my homework when I was on vacation. I could not concentrate in the pool area and the internet cafe was only open from 1-9 and I didn't understand why. Why wouldn't this just be open all the time? Since we were so close to the pool, I decided that I would try to get the internet and to my surprise it worked!!! I could do my homework in the villa. I wish I would have found this out sooner.

I do think that the staff were very nice in the am shifts. The night shift people that we dealt with were not very courteous. I even asked to see the second villa before we moved into it and it seemed to irritate them. I wanted to see what the next one would look like. We did have a good time but the start of the stay was a mess. I would go back when they update. My mom talked to a member of the board while we were there and she gave him the whole story.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. First, I would like to apologize for having to room change. Glad to hear the second room was to your satisfaction. The Resort staff is going room by room to make many improvements and although we would like to get to 100% of them in one day, we are glad to hear you were able to experience an nicer unit. In regards to your late check in, as the Resort holds the unit for each guest beginning at 4:00 PM to 10:00 AM the check out time, a charge will apply as the Resort does hold that room for you. This is a standard policy through out the industry. Although you may arrive late, we still must hold that unit for you and not sell it another guest. However, I do apologize for your room change. I understand that could be a big inconvenience.

Also, regarding the transportation to the Magic Kingdom and Sea World, our Resort does offer Complimentary Shuttle Service. This would also include Complimentary Transportation to Universal Studios. There is no charge for this service.

As for your concerns regarding the night staff, we will certainly have this addressed to the team.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope you would visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 September 2010

All I have to say is NOOOOOO...RUUUUNNNNN!!!! I stayed here with my fiance and his family for our vacation and from the minute we walked in I thought the place was WAAAAY outdated! Plus at check-in, the lady fussed at us saying the room was not ready, an hour and a half after the check-in time. We didn't have towels in the room or sheets for the pull-out bed. When the guy brought them to us, like at 11PM, he brought us 2 flat sheets...who makes a bed with 2 flat sheets? idiot! Needless to say, we brought a TON of DVDs to watch on vacation and there was NO DVD player, just a VHS player...hello, we're not livin in the 80's anymore, no one even sells or watches VHS anymore...people, for real???!!! So on our 3rd day there, after requesting a DVD player every day, they brought us one, but it would not work with the TV so it was pointless to have. All the staff did was make excuses for themselves. Customer was not treated well or put first! The sheets had pubic and head hair on them when we pulled back the covers, the sheets didn't fit the beds, one bed's sheets were put on inside out, one full size bed had a king size comforter or should I say paper thin rag! The warming blankets had holes in them. Who are they hiring maintain this crap? The floors were dirty, the water smelled like rotten eggs, uugghhh! The kitchen was crawling with bugs, the ceiling, air vents, blinds and walls were covered in layers of dust. I got sick on my vacation b/c I'm highly allergic to dust and there was so must in that unit I could have filled 3 vacuum bags! There was no WIFI in the rooms...I could go to a Motel 6 and get wifi in them! Geez people, 21st CENTURY!!! I stayed in a hotel the night before this place and the room had 2 flat screens, DVD players, full kitchen, wifi, & tempur-Pedic mattresses, friendly service for a much better rate! OH and great security they have...the gate was open most nights when we got in late anyone could have driven in and gone about their business...that made me feel real safe! I stayed at Orange Lake Resort in Orlando my senior year in high school and compared to that resort, this place is the ghetto of Orlando resorts! STAY AT ORANGE LAKE RESORT!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
OP-RESORT, Manager at Oak Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2010

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your visit to our Resort. We are sorry you left with a bad impression of our location, however we have been making many changes around the Resort and with our personnel that paved way for many improvements.
We strongly suggest guest offer feedback during their stay as it will allow us to rectify the situation immediately.
The entire management staff has reviewed your comments and relaying your message and impression of our resort to the entire staff. This feedback allows the staff to recognize the areas of improvement required.
Once again, thank you and if you feel the need to speak about your visit further, please do not hesitate to contact the management for assistance.
Oak Plantation Management

Reviewed 25 September 2010

There is only one thing that some people may be bothered with and it's that rooms are a bit outdated, however, it wasn't exactly a blast from the past either. I'm 19 and traveled with my mom and aunt and the 3 of us LOVED IT! The staff is amazing and when you drive in you feel like you're in your own little town :D. They had full kitchens, walk-in-closet and a sofa bed in the living room. It's like having a quaint 1 bedroom apartment with a washer and dryer IN MY UNIT WOOHOO. No matter where we would have stayed we would have had an awesome view. They have a lake in the center that attract all sorts of birds... I actually just recently saw 4 peacocks chillen right outside the internet cafe I'm in right now HA HA (which by the way has a complimentary soda bar)!

The pools were clean, the jacuzzi is sheltered and I would have loved to bring my nephews for the kiddie pool. The pool area also has a tiki bar that I've heard was really good but didn't have a chance to check out myself. They have a general store on site so we didn't even need to leave the resort when we ran out of basics. EVERYTHING within the resort IS WALKING DISTANCE! :D They also have a tennis court I wish I had time to check out but I noticed that you can even check out the rackets and ball :o

The STAFF is AMAZING!! You can tell they love their jobs AND customer service. Any issue we had was IMMEDIATELY resolved and with smiles!

CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!

p.s. if you check out myresortnetwork.com - click on timeshare - look for orlando and you'll find a special for their hotel. If you reserve before the hotel is finished upgrading they will allow you to stay at the resort for no additional cost! :D ENJOY

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our Resort. We truly appreciate your comments and feedback. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction and comments like this really help us to understand what is working and what we can do to continue to improve.
Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit at Oak Plantation Resort.
Oak Plantation Management