We arrived at 8pm. Went to check in and realized game room was blocked off and the "cafe" was just a room they served breakfast in and nothing else. Check in was polite and easy.
Got to room and it was SMALL bed fulls not queens. Broken deadbolt. The floors were dirty and disgusting. Mold growing in the bathroom. No remote for the flat screen tv (Which also had no on button) no telephone, no towels and no trashcans. A $4 resort fee is charged for what exactly?
No bugs and the beds were clean. Slept well.
Said something to the hotel front desk during check out about not having towels, tv remote, trashcans or a telephone he shrugged said sorry and said we were all set.
Disappointing but from reviews I was expecting way worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently Undergoing Renovations - Once reopened, GreenPoint Hotel Celebration will be the perfect destination for Orlando travelers. Offering many inclusions, such as free breakfast, free wifi, and free parking, we offer a modern hotel, fantastic service, and NO RESORT FEES. We welcome families, individuals, groups, and more! We look forward to opening our doors for your partners. Contact us for future booking information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Claremont Kissimmee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Kissimmee
- Howard Johnson Maingate East
- Howard Johnson Inn Maingate East Kissimmee
- Howard Johnson Hotel Kissimmee Florida
- Kissimmee Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Kissimmee Maingate East
- Claremont Kissimmee Hotel Florida