“I will never stay there again”

and 1 more site!
Claremont Kissimmee Hotel
Ranked #121 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I book two rooms. The room my husband and I stay on have exposed outlets and wiring. The sheet and bathroom were disgusting. The room my parents and son were in had cockroach in it. I will never stay there again and recommend that the hotel be closed until the county building inspectors have looked at it to make it is safe for people to be there

Room Tip: I book two rooms. The room my husband and I stay on have exposed outlets and wiring. The sheet and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Claremont Kissimmee Hotel

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Property is in very poor condition. Staff is extremely friendly, and tries to be accommodating, but the buildings are old, and housekeeping does not have the proper equipment or training for such a high-profile location. There were tiny bugs that were a nuisance (at least they didn't bite).

I bought a bottle of Tilex and cleaned mold from the walls myself, along with stains from the sink, counter, and tub.

Property has too many issues to report. The people who work there love the place, and it deserves a major, major investment if allowed to stay in operation.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is NOT a Hotel! It's a ROACH INFESTED MOTEL!! The pictures on the website are NOT what this MOTEL looks like! It was roach infested!! Our fault for not reading the reviews! This was our HONEYMOON!!!

When we first checked in, the staff said to walk all the way to the very back of this huge parking lot to get to our room. She said they had WiFi but it sometimes doesn't work so if we wanted to use it that we could go next door to IHOP. The second we walked into our room, put down our luggage, we noticed no remote control for our television, the room was old and run down just like the whole motel (not like the pictures on the internet), there were no towels, the coffee maker looked like it hadn't been used in years and neither was the coffee packs they provided (they had dust piled on them), we saw 3 huge roaches on the walls and one on the bed. We immediately left and asked for our money back. The hotel staff laughed when we told them we had roaches! They offered us another room. Heck no, we wanted out of there fast! They paid us back our resort room fee. We called a cab and went immediately to stay onsite at Disney World!

Room Tip: No rooms are good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My wife an I arrived on April 25th 2014..upon checking in I was given a room that when I got to the room it was filty...I went back to front desk and complained...I was then given another room...no towels..no soap..coffee pot had coffee in it from another guess..I complained again ..this time they brought me towels 3...no wash clothes..I cleaned coffee pot...upon getting ready to shower so we could go out to eat I looked in tub it was a mess...I scrubbed tub so I could shower..
Later that night TV remote did not work...I went to front desk they said maint will be right there with another one...Guess what...didn't happen..next day I went to desk they told me they would have one delivered to room while we were gone...Guess what....didn't happen...that evening after another visit to front desk someone showed up with one...3 hrs later...pool was a filty mess couldn't swim in it...grounds were a disgrace...wood floors in room was so dirty your feet got black from walking on them...to see how they cleaned I dropped a piece of paer on floor and low and behold it was still there the day I checked out...garbage cans had no plastic bags in them..coffe never got replaced in basket..electric plugs around sink are did not work..neither did hairdryer..This place needs to be shut down by health dept...Dont even look at the pictures on their web site this place is nothing like them...Stay away from it...Amen
PS : and dont eat in the IHop next door...just as dirty

Room Tip: dont take any room in this place..find another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had stayed at this hotel approx. 7 years ago when it was a Howard Johnson's and had great time so when we were finally able to take a vacation again we had no problem booking here again. Upon arriving we were given a horrible room with a bed and 2 broken office chairs. The front desk clerk, Alice, who was wonderful, got us another room by the pool was which at least decent. One of the main reasons we wanted to go back was this place had a nice pool and hot tub. We got there only to find out the hot tub was closed by the board of health and the pool wasn't looking so great either :( We ended up making friends with a great girl who was staying next door at the Rodeway Inn and used their pool (which is really nice!) for our whole trip and regretting we didn't stay at there. The staff seemed to know this place was sub par but had no power to do anything other than make us as comfortable as possible. They were the only nice thing we found. I hope they read some of these reviews and do some upgrades as the hotel was really nice at one time and with some effort could be again.

Room Tip: For a short stay to do Disney their are nicer and better hotels for the same price on Rt. 192
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We booked 2 nights, first they gave us a room with 2 double beds when I booked a room with a king bed. They gave me another room, but as other have said- No Towels. I went to take a shower and the shower knob fell off. I called the office and nobody showed up to fix it and I went to the office for towels. We went to Disney the next day, returned to the room in the afternoon to find all our personal stuff has been removed and placed in the office even though we had another night to stay. Now we get to go shopping to get new shampoo, body wash and toothbrushes since they threw all of it out. They went through our drug bag and now have no drugs to for my wife and I to take and she has a heart condition. I would really like my money back, even thou I know that would never happen

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 night it was terrible experience. No body came to clean my room during my stay no body changed the towels , the bed sheet were dirty I was putting my towel to sleep on it. No towels , the wifi was too slow. I asked the cleaning team twice to clean my room but no body came. DONT STAY HERE

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
#74 of 154 in Kissimmee
Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites

Been to Claremont Kissimmee Hotel? Share your experiences!