The hotel was greatly in need of renovation, the carpets worn, cigarette burns and stained, the furniture chipped and marred. The towels were threadbare and it took several towels to dry. The continental breakfast was simply OJ, coffee, and mini-doughnuts and it would have been nice if they had napkins for the doughnuts. But the rooms were kept clean and the towels and bathroom amenities replaced. In all, you get what you pay for. The bed was ok, the pillows ok, the linens clean. While I didn't use the pool, the pool and its area looked fine and clean.
My biggest complaint - the wireless internet kept dropping. It was not stable. I would go from a strong signal to no signal at all. Probably way to little bandwidth in the hotel.
Also, what is the daily service charge for? Just a warning for those staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Knights Inn Kissimmee, Fla. is located one mile from Disney World. Complimentary shuttles to all theme parks are available. The hotel has all ground-floor rooms, a heated outdoor pool and complimentary continental breakfasts. Guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed Internet access. Refrigerators and microwave ovens are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Maingate Kissimmee/Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Maingate Hotel Kissimmee
- Maingate Knights Inn
- Knights Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Knights Inn
- Knights Inn Maingate Kissimmee/Orlando Florida