“Great value for affordable price.”

Knights Inn Maingate Kissimmee/Orlando
Ranked #80 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Great value for affordable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

My family and I showed up unexpected at 3am. We were greeted by a very friendly guy named Gabriel. We were exausted he explained everything and proceeded us quickly. The room was spacious and comfy. The ac was super cold which allowed us to sleep comfortable thru the night. We will definitely come again!!!

Great experience at the Knights Inn maingate

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've been to Orlando twice in the past few years to go to the theme parks. Both times I stayed here because it was affordable and had a microwave and mini-fridge so that we could bring our own lunches to the parks and then microwave dinner at night to save money. This is the only place I'd stay if I were going back! Wifi can be spotty, but they always help you get it going if you go to the desk and ask!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Heather M
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel was advertised at $31.95, but no rooms were available at that rate. When we called, the hotel manager was very rude and short when we asked a question about making a reservation. When we arrived at the hotel there were several men standing outside smoking with the lobby door open, and we later discovered that they were the workers. When we called the front desk about the "free wifi" we had to go get a little scrap of paper with random codes on it. However, when we tried to figure out how to log on after no explanation, there was no place to put the code. Also, the towels in the bathroom were a musty-brown color, and were very thin and rough. We use nicer towels as rags to wash the dog! And the light breakfast consisted of coffee and mini donuts. Emphasis on "light".

• Stayed August 2013

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

On July 16,2013 I tried to check my seven year old daughter and myself into the hotel. I have learning disabilities and it takes me a little bit to read and understand what it means. I asked Noah (the manager at the hotel) to let me know the times the shuttle came, he asked me to read the paper in a very rude way. I told Noah that I didn’t understand and he told me that the shuttles were not connected to the hotel and what I read is the same thing he would say. The man was being so rude to me and told me to make the first right and that will be my hotel. I did but the room key wasn’t working and I didn’t know the room number so I went back. I asked Noah for the room number and he got really nasty with me and told me to read the number on the paper he gave me. I asked for the owner’s information and Noah told me that he wasn’t going to give me that information and if I have a problem to tell him because he was the manager. I then told him that I would sue the hotel if he continued to treat me that way because I have learning disabilities and I need help. I told him that I have a law suit right now and I didn’t mind suing them too. (I shouldn’t have said that but I was so angry with the way I had been treated). I went back to my hotel and Noah’s brother in law told me that he had to kick me out of the hotel because I said I was going to sue, that Noah feels that I am a liability. I had prepaid for the services and only had my spending money for our trip, but I used that to book another hotel. Before I left I had Noah call the police. When I did that Noah’s brother in law went around back and told the gangster looking guys out side who were having a party to go inside with their drinks because the police would be coming. Noah’s brother in law also had a lot of gang tattoos and tear drops (tear drops mean you have killed someone) and having him sitting there with all of the customer’s information was unprofessional anyway. It isn’t a hotel for families even though they provide you with shuttles to Disney. They end up charging you an extra two dollars a day for having the shuttles so it isn’t free as they tell you. This isn’t a hotel I would recommend to my enemies and I really hope that this man gets fired before he becomes a liability to the owner and the corporation. Although Noah’s brother in-law was the nicer of the two of them, Noah isn’t professional and shouldn’t manage anything but his anger.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 746jessybear
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Comfortable, clean rooms, big rooms, nice pool, quick service, and kind service people. Excellent location just a few minutes from disney world. Access to lots of restaurants within a mile. Family friendly atmosphere. Also free wifi. Parking space in front og the room.

Room Tip: Nice pool, big rooms. Comes with microwave and fridge. Overall excellent.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Palm Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

This hotel was great. Very easy-going and friendly staff. We needed crib sheets for an eleven month old and they were brought to us just ten minutes after calling (and it was pouring rain) so I'd say they are efficient with wonderful service! We stayed for one night but had three rooms for our family we had a great time! Location was also perfect. Right by many restaurants including the Wild Side which was delicious and the theme parks were ALL within minutes!

Room Tip: If you want a hotel close to the theme parks and around tons of restaurants and convenient stores ch...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Thomas S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

I rented for one night. my family and i were very pleased with the service and price. the staff was very attentive and curtious. the hotel is located near lots of places to eat and things to do. i recommend this place to anyone looking to save a buck. i will make sure to come stay a next time. the pool was great also. stop by and see for yourself it really is great place and excellent price and clean.

• Stayed June 2013