“I will most def be booking this hotel again amazing customer service!!”

Knights Inn Maingate Kissimmee/Orlando
Ranked #88 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 13 August 2014

They were exceptional with me and how late i arrived n being my birthday weekend i just wanted to relax n enjoy my stay n i love this hotel def booking it again when i come back to orlando love love love it

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 4 August 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
1  Thank totaltool
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was very worried when I booked the hotel because it was so cheap. I am telling you it is perfect for a couple or family. Our room was huge and clean! Yes it's old but its clean with a nice comply bed. The location is out of this world because it right next to Disney world!! Also, to our surprise there was a very nice, clean pool. The only two complaints if I had to make one was do not rely on their "breakfest"... It's powdered donuts and orange juice. We brought food with us. Lastly, the staff was nice but not overly nice. I hope this review helps someone! I was very impressed for the price I paid! Oh! When you first see the outside don't freak out! I did! It's great on the inside. Good Luck Travelers!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Mself85
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I booked the place online and was told the rooms were all renovated. I called to confirm that this was true and was told yes that all the rooms were newly renovated. I told the woman that I needed a non-smoking room because I have an asthmatic son. She said no problem. We took the red eye in so we got to the room late. I was given the key but was already sick looking at the place. Before I saw the room I asked the woman if the place had been renovated because it looked terrible. She said they had recently renovated. I told her about my sons problem and my concerns. She told me to as least look at the room. I walked to the room alone and when I opened the door the smell of mold, mildew, and smoke was so strong that I left without closing the door. I told the lady it wasn't going to happen. I immediately called and spoke to my booking agent who told me that they were sorry and had no idea. They got me a different hotel.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank gwenbraum
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I was stays at here for 7 days because it's very cheap and have a shuttle bus to Disney's and Universal. But Somebody came into the room when I hang out and stole something !! If you there please careful your bag and important document. I never come again !!

Stayed: June 2557, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Irada S
Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I walked in and was struck by how the cheapness blasted you in the face. There appeared to be a male's bodily fluid on one chair. The room itself smelled "weird". I'm all about saving money I don't have however, we checked out immediately.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends