All reviews waffle house room was clean old town poolside room budget hotel nice pool lynx theme maintenance celebration publix
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel looking for a decent, affordable place for me and my kids to stay overnight. I was thankful they allowed us to check in early and the room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Loved the check in process. We had a great room. We appreciate Victor at the front desk he helped us out perfectly. We love the staff. Housekeeping very sweet and helpful. The landscaping is very beautiful. The pool is well taken care of all the time. Ice machines worked great. All in all the owners do take care of their property. Plenty of families and kids. Quiet at night and pleasant atmosphere. Thank you again Rodeway and Victor.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissia C
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

It was a nice hotel ive emailed them multi times and ive gotten no reply i just want my deposit so i can eat and get gas. The room was left pretty much how we found it so they have no reason to keep the lady shouldn't have lied saying i would get it back the next day.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Fair price for what hotel offers. Room was clean and overall service was good. Front desk was nice and attentive. Should invest in outlet update, as we only needed a place to sleep and charge electronic devices.

Breakfast was not what was expected, however, the convenient location near breakfast joints made it comfortable.

Room Tip: Affordable rooms
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have to say check in was easy AND THAT WAS ABOUT IT.If you want a cheap hotel and have no trouble sleeping in a place that Is cheap and filthy and has multable strange people milling around it then this is the place for you. I am sure some of the rooms are ok but they put us in the back of the hotel were the homeless outnumbered the paying guests. The room smelled very old and musty. The carpet was so bad we never took our shoes off. You could see spots on the walls were dead bugs were killed as they crawled. It was really bad. The door was recently broken into as it did not line up and looked like someone forced it with a crowbar. There was bird dropings all over the floor and handrails. There are better options and we left about 1 hour after we got there. AND they refused to refund us the 49.00 we paid. so that is now a credit card dispute. Don't look at the pics and think wow its really nice !! It is not and I would advise you look at other options.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple