“Great vacation spot!”

Orbit One Vacation Villas
Ranked #27 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel! The staff were extremely nice and friendly. The rooms were very clean and were a great size for small groups - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, and laundry. There were 2 pools - 1 was more child-friendly than the other, so it was nice to have a quieter option to visit. The hotel has a great location. It is very close to Disney and about a 25 minute drive to Universal Studios. There are grocery stores nearby and plenty of restaurants along the main road. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our third stay at Orbit One. The pools aren't snazzy. You pay for the WiFi. You get nudged to buy timeshares. When one has stayed at one of the fancier timeshares in the area, it pales. But it's consistently clean, consistently huge, and consistently close to Disney via Sherberth road.

Clean is the best part. Suggest staying AWAY from the main pool, as it can get noisy. Other than that, you'll find the kitchen is stocked and the mattresses are comfortable. I've always found the front desk somewhat disinterested, but pleasant and helpful.

I'd echo most of what I read below in a positive vein. It's not the Ritz. But to have this large and clean a facility for about the price of the nearest Holiday Inn makes this a quality bet. I'd be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: Go across highway and take Sherberth road into Disney. Ask at front desk. We weary of the convenienc...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2013

A lovely, quiet & clean place. We stayed for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Neptune building and we enjoyed our stay. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are moderately big and very clean.
It's also close to Disneyland. We will definately stay again at Orbit One villa. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank TaiwoFaith
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I loved everything. Two bedroom s. two baths. Full kitchen. Whirlpool tub. Screen porch. Pools.
I am picky and could find nothing to complain about. Great value for the money. The kids loved it and it was close to Disney and all attractions

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank ladyrider49
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Let me start off by giving a little background...I work for a slightly higher end hotel chain. I have a family of 5 and i like to save money but also feel comfortable. I don't mind paying a little more to stay in a nice hotel room. With that being said this place was just ok. From the start of my trip they left a bad impression in my mouth because they didin't have my reservation. I don't know who's fault it was but after waiting over an hour for it to be resolved I would expect them to something for the inconvience. Now to the room.. It had plenty of room which is what we needed for our week vacation but it could have been a little cleaner. The shower/bath combo was a little weird in the master room but it was ok. I'm also use to having a nighstand but instead we had two big closets next to the bed so we used a drawer for our phones and glasses. The wifi is the worst i've seen at a resort and for that reason alone i would search for another location the next time we come to Orlando. My husband LOVED this place but he isn't as picky. Overall its ok and i could stay here again but only if I had to.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We haved stayed in Orbit One a number of times and have always been pleased. The resort is small, and I would even hesitate to refer to it as a resort because there are very few amenities. But the rooms are great. Two bedroom, two bathroom units and plenty of room. Units have always been clean. Main pool is really nice. Plenty of room for kids and adults. Hot tub right beside the main pool. Also has an area you can use to grill out nearby.

The main thing that I like about Orbit One is the location. Location, location, location. If you are coming to Orlando to go to the theme parks and have a nice quiet place to stay with a good pool to chill in then this is a good place to be.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room near the main pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JudyBug4
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very spacious, nice kitchen area. Nice porch facing the pool. Very nice pool and excellent hot tub. There is a tennis court, basketball area and shuffle board. It is a secure facility and we felt very safe. There is security at all times. We were right near the magic Kingdom gate and all disney parks. Very good location! The staff was very nice and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family