Our family of 7 (5 adults, 1 teenager and 1 three year old) just got back from a week in Orlando. We stayed at Parkway Int'l and enjoyed it very much. We found the rooms clean and very pretty. The pool area and grounds around the resort were exceptional. The staff was very helpfull whenever we needed anything. The resort is also within a few minutes of the theme parks. There are three floors but no elevators. We were on the 2nd floor and did not find it to be a problem at all. We will definitely be coming back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida