We stayed here for the first time for 5 nights, 8/21/12 through 8/26/12. Although it is a timeshare, we indicated at check in that we were not interested, and we did not receive any pesky calls on our vacation. (I actually told them not to call my cell unless it truly was an emergency, because I was on vacation! I guess they listened.) We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were spacious and clean, and we enjoyed the well-stocked kitchen and sitting on the balcony. The pool was also clean, and the bartenders were great. The food, which is only served at poolside, was decent. There are also pool-side activities and music, making for an enjoyable time. We enjoyed the short nature/board walks. In one direction, you come out near another hotel, over water, and there are lots and lots of ducks, turtles and fish and there is fish food there for a very minimal fee. With such a busy life at home, we truly enjoyed our time just hanging out and feeding the animals and hearing the nearby fountain. Very relaxing. The other boardwalk goes straight to a strip center with several different restaurants and a small supoer market. We ate at Nick's Famous BBQ and Kobe's Japanese Steakhouse during our stay. We were not impressed with the market. It was dirty and cramped, and none of the staff we encountered was interested in being there. It is convenient, which is about all that can be said about it.
And if you want convenience...it is located off thre first exit as you leave Disney property, making for a quick trip, and also easy access to I-4 to go on further into Orlando or travel to Lego Land or Tampa.
We definitely would go back to Parkway International Resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida