Had a great trip. Most of the staff was great. Karaoke people have no business running a show because either of them can sing. Kind of ruins the poolside experience. Restaurant was not open on Monday or Tuesday. Seems like it should be open for everyone everyday. Room was ok. However, needs updating and taken better care of. Wallpaper coming off wall and tile missing. I know it must be tough to keep these places up with the fast turnover. Maybe a plan set up for a new set of eyes to go into every unit once a month or so would be a good idea. Heck, that may already happen. This place is amazing with the set up they have. It is very close to Disney. Other than the nasty karaoke turned up way to loud the atmosphere is amazing. One lady from Scotland was fantastic and took some of the pain out. We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida