Our condo was very large (decorating was hokey) and condo was very clean! Love that there was a laundry machine/dryer right in condo. Ask to stay in one of the building that backs to the pool area - we had a back door that led directly down to the pool and our screened in porch had a pool view so we could watch the kids - it was great but not all buildings have this so you have to ask. They had crafts for the kids, a small workout room, a snack bar at the pool, shuffleboard, ping pong, playground, grills and even a nature trail. A VERY short drive to the parks!! I think our drive was 5 minutes. Also food stores and pharmacy right next to condos - tons of restaurants too. Very convenient location!! You have to give your credit card number when you check in for any incidentals that occur. There should be a sign out form that closes your cc but there is not so we had a bit of a mishap with a charge being made in error. Staff friendly and accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida