We looked at several resorts both on and off property... our date range and time share availability brought us here to the Parkway International. At first a little disappointed that it was not on Disney property changed to a perfect Disney Vacation once checked in! Upon arriving at the resort the room was clean quiet and conveniently located with lots for the kids to do. Our first day trip was to Animal Kingdom only a few minutes from the resort and not a bad drive at all. Our second and third days landed us at Magic Kingdom again a very short car ride. The resort was absolutely perfect for our family comfortable and not over crowded at all. The kids loved the little nature trails, pools, playground, and the short walk to the ice cream stand :-) We will defiantly stay here again and recommend this to friends on their future stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida