we just stayed 5 nights at this hotel after getting a great rate off hotels.com. rooms were huge and offered anything you could want in a room. this was our first time staying off disney and was afraid it would loose the disney feel, but it didnt. the rooms were decorated in safari theme, we had a 3rd floor room and loved the high ceilings but hated the walk(no elevators) the washer and dryer came in handy as my little one was sick a couple days and needed washing done.
the dislikes- ( im being nit picky)the floors were a little dirty, socks were brown, ring around jacuzzi tub(cleaned it myself and still used it and it was awesome) $7 a day for crib so brought my own pack n play
the likes- nice heated pool, kids loved the playground,tennis court, game room,nature trail. lots of room, beds were comfy screaned in porch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee
- Parkway International Resort Kissimmee, Florida