“Filthy”

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Ranked #6 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 21 June 2014

First I would like to clarify that we usually stay at CLEAN, affordable hotels such as Hampton Inns that run about $89-$99 per night. At Royal Parc we were with a large group of about 7 rooms. During our 5 night stay, we found in our room 15+ live roaches, about 3 per day, climbing the walls, ceiling, in the kitchen, bathroom. I awoke one night with one on my neck in my bed. I informed the front desk and all I got was an apology. Our friends in the other room did not see any. It did not appear clean so several of us went to store to buy cleaning supplies and bug spray. For over $100 per night (what we paid) or $19 per night I would not recommend this place.

Room Tip: Look out for insects. If you see some, request a different room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Anita C
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize for not having met your expectations. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. Our hope is that all our guest leave satisfied but should they find that their stay has not been what they expected we encourage them to approach any member of our staff while here. We will make every effort to improve their experience, because our guest are very important to us. We have a contract with a nationally renowned, fully licensed Pest elimination company to provide monthly, quarterly, and on-call pest control prevention. We are working deligentlyto improve the hotel during our transition period.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,676)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My family and I stayed here for a week in Feb. 2014 everything went well, until the day before we checked out. The breakfast bar was good if you got there early, there was bums in there gettting free food! My family and I had to pay extra to get the breakfast?! Then our room wasn't cleaned very well the housekeepers never changed the sheets the whole week we was there. Then we packed up the night before and I had 2 pairs of capris that were brand new with tags, I didnt realize it until we got back home 14 hours later that both pair were missing!!! Yep, the housekeepers STOLE my clothes!! Of course the hotel denied their staff steals, but I know the truth... I will NEVER stay here again, and will NEVER reccomend this place! Pay the few extra dollars and stay up the street at another resort!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Angie M

The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to apologize to reviewer Angie M for not having met their expectations. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. Our hope is that all our guest leave satisfied but should they find that their stay has not been what they expected we encourage them to approach any member of our staff while here.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Me and my family of 5 stayed at this hotel June 9 thru June 11, 2014. First of all let me set the record straight , the desk staff were very professional , check in was smooth and easy. The hotel is as advertised a three star hotel for those that want five star service don't book at three star hotels expecting five star standards. The overall maintenance of the hotel wasn't bad , the staff cleaned the interior and exterior of the hotel everyday. Kudos to the kitchen staff they had breakfast hot ready and delicious every morning and it was real meat eggs and potatoes. Royale Parc Suites is well worth the money, and when me and my family return to Disney we will stay there again . Good family oriented hotel !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Lorne S

We would like to thank Lorne S for their positive feedback during their recent stay. We would like to thank you for your review of our property. We sincerely appreciate positive feedback.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I don't know what to expect, because there is always done kind of fear with blind bookings. But, i read some reviews here in Skoosh that make feel comfortable with my selection. For my surprise and my family the hotel was beyond our expectation. The suite with two rooms was awesome, the beds were very comfortable and the pillows where very soft. Two 32 inches tv and a total of 10 people were able to sleep well. There wad 2 double beds in each room and a double sofa bed. The breakfast, OMG, was a good buffete with scramble eggs, waffles, danishes, sausages, toast, bananas, yougurts, coffe and juices and more luke cereals, cherrios etc... The staff was very friendly. The pool was cleaned every single day. We were there for 2 weeks. The bar at the pool was open late nigth and the room was quite. I can tell more, but in general, we will be staying agaung on this hotel .

Room Tip: P.d. I want to say Thanks Skoosh for the great offer we got. God Bless.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
4  Thank Carlos R

The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to thank reviewer Carlos R for their positive comments about the hotel. The Royale Parc Suites is located on State Route 192, also known as Irlo Bronson Highway, a famous tourism boulevard just one mile from Disney’s main entrance. Our ‘neighborhood’ is very safe and family-friendly, with several other hotels, numerous restaurants, amusement complexes, shopping, gas stations, grocery and a pharmacy within walking distance.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was thrilled to book a 2-bedroom suite for less than $100 per night. But because it was so cheap, I wasn't expecting much, and pretty much got what I expected. Check-in was easy, and we were warned that it may be noisy because there were several groups of high schoolers staying there as well. They were right. But since we expected it, it was no big deal. The main issue with that was that they pretty much took over the pool every evening.

The room was as clean as I expected it to be. It was a bit outdated, and I was disappointed (although not shocked) to find clumps of hair and a rusty shower curtain rod in the bathroom. They really should do something about the slickness of the tubs as my 7-yr-old slipped in the tub while showering and ended up with a pretty nasty bruise on his side (and no, he wasn't just playing around...surprisingly). The sheets seemed fresh and clean, but the towels were very rough and pretty dingy and stained. TV channel choices were pretty limited, but we liked having a tv in every room, and they were really nice. One remote didn't work the first night, but they quickly replaced it the next morning. I'm really glad I didn't see the roach crawling around until the morning we checked out. *shivers*

The free breakfast was completely average as well, but free, so whatever. The eggs were average, sausage was greasy, bacon (when they had it) was not at all crisp, toaster waffles and stale danish. The muffins were the best thing they had, and were actually pretty good.

Honestly, our biggest issue with this property was the WiFi. My husband has to have wifi as he works a little every evening even on vacation so he's not completely bogged down when he returns. There was a notice stating that wifi only works in the main living area, not in the bedrooms. No biggie. But it didn't really work in the living area either. It was intermittent at best. There were numerous servers to choose from, but they dropped in and out randomly. We thought maybe it was due to all the teenagers using it, but if we stepped out our room and to the end of the walkway by the stairs, the signal was perfect.

I thought the location was decent, right next to Old Town, and was happy to have a 7-11 right in front. Overall, an average stay in an average hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy H

The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is recently under new ownership, as well as new onsite management. We are refocused and dedicated to meet or exceed the expectations of every Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites guest.Our housekeeping and Maintenance departments would like to apologize if our service did not meet your expectations for this stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Room was profoundly substandard. From the dirty bathroom, with peeling paint, rust, and the numerous hairs left on the toilet and sink, this bathroom did not even compare to the public restroom inside Disney. Several things were not working in the room and repeated requests to have them repaired were ignored. There was a used band-aid stuck on the blanket. The breakfast buffet was barely adequate. I really was surprised to find toaster waffles. The pool had floating debris in it. The elevator smelled like a gym locker. When it rained, the water pooled in the hallways. It is no surprise to me that another place to stay when visiting Florida has a permanent sales presence in the lobby. You would be better off paying a few extra dollars to stay on property inside your theme park of choice, and leave with better experiences.

Room Tip: Stay in a hotel in your theme park.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MilanoCookieMonster
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed there 6/6/14-6/8/14 the 1bdrm suite was nice (kitchen way outdated) avg ecomony style bathroom beds clean & comfortable avg pullout couch very nicely kept pool area. Was a bit noisey as it is a family resort with lots of kid. Free parking and resort fee was only $8/d no hidden charges right off of I-4 next to old town close to the parks & resturants totally enjoyed my stay! Very quick check-in
definately worth $70/nt

• Stayed: June 2014

We would like to thank you for your positive feeback. As Orlando is a family destination we do have children staying at our resort during certain times of the year. If guests were to experience unsupervised children making noise please bring it to the attention of the front desk.