“Nice for families on a budget”

Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites
Ranked #8 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Nice for families on a budget”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was a great budget hotel for a family of 4-5 (in our case 5). Not fancy but up to Quality Suites standard. It is spacious, well kept, clean and comfortable.
The free breakfast was repeated but good value (eggs, muffins, toast, oranges, cereal, milk). The coffee was swill, even when I arrived early and tried to get first brew. But I think I'm just used to strong coffee. The daily breakfast gave us good energy for the 5 days! We got a 2 bedroom/2 bath (with flat screens in living and master) far from the pool and noise but that meant the wifi was spotty. but the hotel desk did warn us about that and offered us alternative room choices. Our 5th floor room was cool, comfortable and very clean. I think we had a problem with the shower head but we told them and it was fixed while we were out (at Disney).
The kitchenette is too small to cook although there is a hot plate. Small microwave can warm up pizza slices and there's just cupboard space enough to keep a few snacks and fruits/drinks in the mini-fridge. No worries as we enjoyed eating out every night with so many chain restaurants nearby like Pizzeria Uno.
The kids loved the pool, the breakfast, the cool and comfy large room (my 3 kids fit there) and our 4 night stay and the whole experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I would recommend to any family wanting comfort and convenience on a budget.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank pinkpoui
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to thank reviewer pinkpoui for their positive comments about the hotel. The Royale Parc Suites is located on State Route 192, also known as Irlo Bronson Highway, a famous tourism boulevard just one mile from Disney’s main entrance. Our ‘neighborhood’ is very safe and family-friendly, with several other hotels, numerous restaurants, amusement complexes, shopping, gas stations, grocery and a pharmacy within walking distance. The Royale Parc Suites does provide complementary scheduled transportation to Universal Studios, Sea World Orlando and Walt Disney World. Our shuttle service is not a continuous shuttle to and from the parks, but a complementary service schedule

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Forney, Texas
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Let me start by saying hotel is very old. We booked for 7 nights and left on the 6th night to a different hotel. There was mold and chipped paint all over the restroom ceiling. The bacon served for breakfast is "paper thin" and the A/C in the dining area broke down after day 2. On our 5th day at this hotel we decided to go swimming and spend a day of relaxation away from the parks. After about 20 minutes at the pool, the hotel staff went and got everybody out of the swimming pool because they had to close it down since the hotel was out of pool towels. At first, everyone thought it was a joke. It was no joke, the supervisor on duty decided that since the hotel was out of clean pool towels they had to shut the pool down. I went at spoke to the supervisor on duty and explained that most hotels do not even provide towels. He said, "guests will start using bath towels and then we will run out too." I was so upset over this issue, we decided to leave this hotel a day early.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel, if you do, get an upper floor. Lots of bugs too.
6 Thank Jorge M
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
At Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, we strive for 100% Guest Satisfaction and it is disappointing to know that one of our past guests was not completely happy with their stay. We continually strive to provide a quality product and quality service. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused during your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate guest feedback on how we can improve our guest experience for all future guests
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had a suite for 10 people. The hotel is an older one, but it was very clean and maintained very good. The room had plenty of room for all of us. The kitchenette was a plus and had dishes, a few pots and dishwasher!! The breakfast buffet was excellent. There was an arcade for the kids and happy hour for the adults. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room near the elevator and that was helpful with our family.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank KirkFamily642
We would like to thank Kirk Family for the positive feedback. Your feed back is invaluable and we hope that you make our hotel your future site for any upcoming reservations.
West Berlin, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was just at hotel for 1 week and loved it .every one is so nice and helpful .the restaurant is getting better a lot more variety of food to order my room was clean as usual been staying at hotel for over 30 yrs wouldn't stay anythere else. they just got a new general manager named Charlie and he has a great personality ARRON ,LENNY AND OTHER FRONT DESK PEOPLE ARE GREAT,CANT DO ENOUGH FOR YOU.BELIEVE ME THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY LIZ SCHAFFER FROM JAX. FLORIDA

Room Tip: great airconditioning , good breakfast, clean pool
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank esms60
Thaks Liz for your positive feedback. The staff and I appreciate your business and look forward to you staying at the Royale Parc Suites.
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel at least 12 times in the last 7 years, most recently in april...the rooms are huge, the location is perfect and the value is usually very good...I got to know the old staff very well and although this place is under new ownership and new management, i'm getting to know the new staff...the rooms are a little dated but hopefully this will change with time and new ownership...all the times I've stayed here I've never seen one cockroach, not sure if I've been lucky or what...I will stay here again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bossfan19
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to thank reviewer boss fan 19 for their positive comments about the hotel.We sincerely appreciate guest feedback on how we can improve our guest experience for all future guests.
Fruitland, Maryland
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Me and my family stayed at the Royale parc suites on 6/19/2014-6/25/2014, the rooms are very spacious, we reserved the 2 bedroom suites which sleeps 10 people very comfortably the first room we stayed in was room 115 the room was out dated we did not have an issue with that my issue was on our first night as soon as the lights were turned off, the roaches came out I called the front desk told them the situation I was told that there was nothing that could be done at the moment and it would not make a difference but call back in the morning,the very next morning I called the front desk again I was told that they can fumigate or move us to another suite,I did not want them to fumigate because I did not want the smell of the spray in our clothes.so we decided to change rooms, and was told when they will call when the room was ready, after a few hours I called the front desk again and was told they did not know who I spoke to but they would have to call me back,my daughter decided to go back to the front desk and they did moved us to another room 121 ,in this suite one of bedroom did not have a television so my daughter called back to the front desk and ask was it possible to get a suite that had a television on both bedrooms and she was told no, so I decided to call and ask was it possible to get another suite with a television in both bedrooms,and the young lady at the front desk told me as long as it was one in the living room that's all that counts, so I did not press the issue any more but later that night we had the same issue with the roaches and contacted the front desk again and asked is it possible to speak to a manager the young lady at the front desk was very rued,and told me he was not on duty but told me that I could call his extension and leave a message,I left several messages about my concerns from 6/21/14- 6/24/14 and never got a return call from management, me and my family have and will continue to do a lot of traveling we travel 70 days out of a year.we never had any complaints from any of the hotels that we stayed in until now, I am very grateful for the young lady who was in charge of cleaning our room she went way beyond her call of duty to try and help us. Thank you Cedreana wilkerson

Room Tip: Choose another hotel,until they get there act together
12 Thank Cwilkerson1962
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is proudly under new ownership, as well as new leadership and management company. We are refocused and dedicated to meet or exceed the expectations of every Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites guest. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites carries a contract with a nationally renowned, fully licensed Pest elimination company to provide monthly, quarterly, and on-call pest control prevention.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My family and i what for 4 days. on June the 20 to June 23,2014.. the rooms was very clean and the kitchen to. the bathroom very clean. on june 21 satday I what to get ice to take to the room and the key did not work. i want to the front desk to see what happen. the maneger told me that i needed to pay a resort fee. and that they cut the key to get in the room. the lady that was in the front desk when i checked in on friday june 20 did not tell me that i had to pay a resort fee. she asked me for my license and a visa card to see the name if it was me. i talked to the maneger about it an let him know the lady that took my card passed the card with out me knowing and i did not give her to permiscon to do so. the lady overdraft my acount of my bank..the maneger thinks this is funny al he sad sorry but did not do anything about it. so be very careful. if they give you some thing to sing don't. the pool was clean everyday and the spa but the room of wasts was broken nothing worked.and the game room nothing worked the elaveters was drity not clean the glass looks like it has never been clean in years the rug was brocking and the it gets sok not a good idea to get on so we had to take the stirs. the lady of the disney store did not have a idea of anything . the hotel is not what you see when they advertised in the intenet.breakfast is ok is not what you expet for what you pay for.some of the staff is freiandly some are not the gift shop is open in the moring and at 12pm afternoon is close and you can not buy anything if you go to a store that is out side is cheper. and save money. the good thing is that is close to a 7in 11 to buy some food or milk or soda and to get I-4 to go to the parks.. i will never stay here again just with the lady in the front desk of what she did. was for me to call my lawer for frude. if you do not want this to hapen to you be carefull if you go to this resot. if not don't go. next time i will be staying in a disney resort and pay more and not have to think if the front desk is stole my money that i work so head for just to take my 2 kids to see the mouse...

2 Thank Mary U
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to apologize to the reviewer for not having met their expectations and not explaining at check in about our resort fee.