“WILL STAY HERE AGAIN!”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #41 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Stayed here with my wife and 3 year old daughter in late April. I am already looking to go back. Here are the negatives: Pool towels were a little small, but hey they were complimentary. I can't say the same for the float rentals at the pool, which were priced a little high at $5/hour. The dude at the pool was cool and let you hang onto it for extra time though. The vending machines don't accept bills. I went to a few different floors to get a diet coke, but none of the machines would take any dollars. No Filet Mignon at room service. My wife tried to order it twice and they were out both times.
The positives: Price! , Say no more. Service. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 am, hoping to be able to use the pool and facilities, as check in is not unitl 4:00 pm. We were very pleasantly surprised to learn that our room was already ready and we could check in immediately at no extra charge. We received fresh towels and the beds were made every day. The shuttle to Universal is great. It saves you $14 in parking and the hassles associated with big parking lots. The Pools are great, plenty of space and sun. Two hot tubs (that I know of) and a cool waterslide. Pool Bar and Pizza Hut on premises! Two Disney movies every night in the lobby on a nice big screen and cozy chairs. We even had dinner there one night, while my daughter watched Finding Nemo. It was great! Also, there were huge turtles and carp in the pond over the entrance bridge. They would fight over cheerios. We ate and drank most of our meals at the hotel. The price was not too high for the most part, and the food was tasty, plus there were alot of choices (Pizza Hut, The Deli and the Restaurant and Room Service and a Convenience Store) and we could bill to the room to pay at the end of the trip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax by the pool a little, be close to the theme parks and not have to go to far away for anything.

Room Tip: Close to the elevators if possible
Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2011

WOW! Thank you for your most recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. I’ve shared your comments and feedback with my team. I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with our soda machines. The machines are equipped to accept dollars, however the machine could’ve been out of coins and that may have been the reason why your dollar was not accepted in the machine. We have since implemented an action plan to make sure all vending machines are filled with coins, at all times. Lastly, the restaurant has placed an order for Filet Mignon. I am also very glad to hear about how much you enjoyed the movies in the lobby and the saving associated with taking the scheduled transportation services to/ and from Universal Studios. Both services are covered under the daily service fee. Thanks again for sharing your experiences while staying at our beautiful resort. Please feel free in calling me directly if your travel brings you back to the Orlando area.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,190)

Reviewed 5 May 2011

Had a Great stay at the Radisson Orlando Celebration over the weekend. The room was great and very clean. Had the chance to eat on property and was impressed. Staff was great! Very pleased!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your most recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2011

This hotel is classed as 4 star, but it isn't when compared to what you expect from a UK 4 star. On arrival there didn't seem to be that many guests in our part of the hotel. There were piles of laundry/linen left in the corridor & there was a powder stain on the carpet which was there for several days. As our holiday rpogressed & more guests arrived standards seemed to improve. Perhaps they employed more staff?
Our room was clean & the hotel were friendly & helpful from the little interaction we had with them.
The large pool wasn't heated but we enjoyed our time spent in this area.
We were in Florida primarily for Disney & had a great time.
Would I recommend this hotel to family or friends? No
Would I stay there again? I'd probably try another hotel such as the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2011

Thank you for your recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration and taking the time to share your experiences during your stay. Customer feedback provided from our guest is very important, therefore, I would like to thank you again for sharing your feedback. I wish we could’ve done some things differently to happy make your stay more enjoyable. We pride ourselves on offering flawless service!!! Please let me feel free in contacting me directly, if you should want to come back and stay with us again in the future. I would like to personally invite you back and ensure you that our hotel is one of the best in the area, by offering you better service for the next go around.

Reviewed 30 April 2011

Great location,beautiful pool,indoor/outdoor bar I will book more vacations with this resort when I'm in the Orlando area.

• Stayed: April 2011

We are so grateful you chose to stay with us out of the many hotels there are to choose from in Orlando- and even beyond that, we are elated that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be satisfactory! Thank you once again and please do come back to visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2011

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The value was excellent. They have a beautiful location, pool, great breakfast buffet which you can include in the price of your room. There are several restaurants, a snack shop which came in handy, gift store with anything you might have forgotten, convenient to Disney - easy to get there and back. Clean rooms and good service throughout. (Reminder there is a conference center fee in addition to your room and taxes).

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable accommodations and flawless service to our guests. The conference center fee is our daily resort fee, this fee covers, parking, internet access in the rooms and wireless internet access throughout the resort, transportation to/& from the attractions (this includes Disney and Downtown Disney), and all of the daily resort activities throughout the resort. Please feel free in calling me directly for your next trip to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 29 April 2011

We found our King room ("Select Comfort" bed) very accommodating. We were in building 6. We heard comments from others regarding a musty or damp smell in some part of the same building, but our room was very comfortable. Our son was with a student group in another building with rooms that appeared to be older or possibly not recently updated. The housekeeping staff was prompt, courteous and effective in building 6. The check-in and check-out process was fine - no issues. We utilized the business center and found the computers, printers and online connections in good working order. The breakfast buffet at the Mandolin restaurant was exceptionally good for a hotel buffet, and not really a bad value either, considering the variety of food choices. Overall, we had a good stay, found our room to be in good working order. The Select Comfort bed was very comfortable. Linens were high quality, crisp and in perfect conditions. No complaints ... I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Building 6 might be a good bet - it worked for us.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 April 2011

This is not a hotel....its a motel. The only nice place is the lobby. You can find staff cursing and making beds in hallways. The elevators were dirty. Once we arrived at the room we could experienced a staff member cursing and talking about quitting. The room was stuffy and dirty. I do not recommend this hotel! Dont make the mistake i made in giving it a chance after reading other reviews.

• Stayed: April 2011

Thank you for taking to comments regarding your stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. Providing our guest with clean guest rooms and elevator is one of our top priorities and it appears we fell short of this goal during your stay. We can assure you that this isn't the typical guest experience. We hope you will give us another chance. Please feel free in calling me directly if your travel brings you back to the area in the future. I would like to personally book you accommodation, if allowed the chance to have you back as our guest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
1 mi away
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!