Stayed here with my wife and 3 year old daughter in late April. I am already looking to go back. Here are the negatives: Pool towels were a little small, but hey they were complimentary. I can't say the same for the float rentals at the pool, which were priced a little high at $5/hour. The dude at the pool was cool and let you hang onto it for extra time though. The vending machines don't accept bills. I went to a few different floors to get a diet coke, but none of the machines would take any dollars. No Filet Mignon at room service. My wife tried to order it twice and they were out both times.
The positives: Price! , Say no more. Service. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 am, hoping to be able to use the pool and facilities, as check in is not unitl 4:00 pm. We were very pleasantly surprised to learn that our room was already ready and we could check in immediately at no extra charge. We received fresh towels and the beds were made every day. The shuttle to Universal is great. It saves you $14 in parking and the hassles associated with big parking lots. The Pools are great, plenty of space and sun. Two hot tubs (that I know of) and a cool waterslide. Pool Bar and Pizza Hut on premises! Two Disney movies every night in the lobby on a nice big screen and cozy chairs. We even had dinner there one night, while my daughter watched Finding Nemo. It was great! Also, there were huge turtles and carp in the pond over the entrance bridge. They would fight over cheerios. We ate and drank most of our meals at the hotel. The price was not too high for the most part, and the food was tasty, plus there were alot of choices (Pizza Hut, The Deli and the Restaurant and Room Service and a Convenience Store) and we could bill to the room to pay at the end of the trip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax by the pool a little, be close to the theme parks and not have to go to far away for anything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Kissimmee, Florida