“Great value”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #35 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 8 May 2011

In terms of value for money a definite recommendation

• Stayed: April 2011
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2011

Thank you for your most recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration

Reviewed 7 May 2011

My wife and I had a one night stay in the area and chose to stay at the Radisson. While the hotel is a bit older and the rooms are nothing spectacular, we thoroughly enjoyed our day and night here. Everything was clean, the location is great, service was very good, and the price was beyond reasonable. The courtyard of the hotel is great, with two pools and a couple spas. We spent some time in the evening and the following morning down in the heated pool, which we really enjoyed.

The biggest compliment I can give is that we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, though next time we'll bring the kids. They'd love the pool and slide!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting this lovely review! We would be honored to have you return- just let us know when! Please feel free in contacting me directly for your next trip to the Orlando area. Thanks again Charles.

Reviewed 7 May 2011

I reserved 6 rooms for my family group vacations in April 2011. Hotel is convenient located 10 minutes from Disne main entry. Hotel is old but kept in good condition, staff is very courteous, rooms are spacious, comfortable and in good condition for a not new hotel.

Room Tip: Reserve a Prepaid package to get a hudge discount
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Stayed here with my wife and 3 year old daughter in late April. I am already looking to go back. Here are the negatives: Pool towels were a little small, but hey they were complimentary. I can't say the same for the float rentals at the pool, which were priced a little high at $5/hour. The dude at the pool was cool and let you hang onto it for extra time though. The vending machines don't accept bills. I went to a few different floors to get a diet coke, but none of the machines would take any dollars. No Filet Mignon at room service. My wife tried to order it twice and they were out both times.
The positives: Price! , Say no more. Service. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 am, hoping to be able to use the pool and facilities, as check in is not unitl 4:00 pm. We were very pleasantly surprised to learn that our room was already ready and we could check in immediately at no extra charge. We received fresh towels and the beds were made every day. The shuttle to Universal is great. It saves you $14 in parking and the hassles associated with big parking lots. The Pools are great, plenty of space and sun. Two hot tubs (that I know of) and a cool waterslide. Pool Bar and Pizza Hut on premises! Two Disney movies every night in the lobby on a nice big screen and cozy chairs. We even had dinner there one night, while my daughter watched Finding Nemo. It was great! Also, there were huge turtles and carp in the pond over the entrance bridge. They would fight over cheerios. We ate and drank most of our meals at the hotel. The price was not too high for the most part, and the food was tasty, plus there were alot of choices (Pizza Hut, The Deli and the Restaurant and Room Service and a Convenience Store) and we could bill to the room to pay at the end of the trip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax by the pool a little, be close to the theme parks and not have to go to far away for anything.

Room Tip: Close to the elevators if possible
Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2011

WOW! Thank you for your most recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. I’ve shared your comments and feedback with my team. I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with our soda machines. The machines are equipped to accept dollars, however the machine could’ve been out of coins and that may have been the reason why your dollar was not accepted in the machine. We have since implemented an action plan to make sure all vending machines are filled with coins, at all times. Lastly, the restaurant has placed an order for Filet Mignon. I am also very glad to hear about how much you enjoyed the movies in the lobby and the saving associated with taking the scheduled transportation services to/ and from Universal Studios. Both services are covered under the daily service fee. Thanks again for sharing your experiences while staying at our beautiful resort. Please feel free in calling me directly if your travel brings you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 5 May 2011

Had a Great stay at the Radisson Orlando Celebration over the weekend. The room was great and very clean. Had the chance to eat on property and was impressed. Staff was great! Very pleased!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 May 2011

This hotel is classed as 4 star, but it isn't when compared to what you expect from a UK 4 star. On arrival there didn't seem to be that many guests in our part of the hotel. There were piles of laundry/linen left in the corridor & there was a powder stain on the carpet which was there for several days. As our holiday rpogressed & more guests arrived standards seemed to improve. Perhaps they employed more staff?
Our room was clean & the hotel were friendly & helpful from the little interaction we had with them.
The large pool wasn't heated but we enjoyed our time spent in this area.
We were in Florida primarily for Disney & had a great time.
Would I recommend this hotel to family or friends? No
Would I stay there again? I'd probably try another hotel such as the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2011

Thank you for your recent visit to the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration and taking the time to share your experiences during your stay. Customer feedback provided from our guest is very important, therefore, I would like to thank you again for sharing your feedback. I wish we could’ve done some things differently to happy make your stay more enjoyable. We pride ourselves on offering flawless service!!! Please let me feel free in contacting me directly, if you should want to come back and stay with us again in the future. I would like to personally invite you back and ensure you that our hotel is one of the best in the area, by offering you better service for the next go around.

Reviewed 30 April 2011

Great location,beautiful pool,indoor/outdoor bar I will book more vacations with this resort when I'm in the Orlando area.

• Stayed: April 2011

We are so grateful you chose to stay with us out of the many hotels there are to choose from in Orlando- and even beyond that, we are elated that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be satisfactory! Thank you once again and please do come back to visit us again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!