Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
US$259
US$232
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Orbitz.com
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$420
US$242
Cancelon
  • Pool
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$268
4,251 results
All reviewsradisson resortpizza hutheated pooldisney parksgift shopmain poolmiriammandolinorlandopoolsdelishuttletikitubstheme
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We were suppossed to travel to Florida and stay at the Radisson for an AAU boys basketball tournament from July 20th through July 30th. The team had a total of 10 rooms reserved for the trip. Due to circumstances beyond our control the team did not compete in the tournament at the last minute. Roberto at the front desk went above and beyond in helping us to cancel the reservation and not be charged. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and concern in taking care of this matter for us!
My family is planning a trip to Florida in Septemember and you can be sure we will be staying at the Radisson!

M

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank elizabeth615
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We have just finished our 2 week stay here at the celebration hotel and I would not stay here again ! The hotel is filthy ! There are still pieces of cereal on the hotel corridor from the first night that we arrvied ! The bedrooms are filthy and I felt like I had stepped back in time ! The tv is from the 90's ! The channels are all fuzzy and of limited choice ! The beds are rock solid the staff don't change the towels or sheets regulary enough ! They just fold them up and hope you won't notice ! The bathrooms are yellow with mold and the appliances are just old and tired ! My brother had some food go missing out of his room ! It was only something small but it concerned us that if something trivial could be taken what else could go missing ! When we went to reception the gentleman who we spoke to said "oh they must have been hungry lol "! I told him that I was thirsty and did he think it was ok for me to go behind the hotel bar and help myself ?? . We did get a response from a more senior person to replace the missing items later that day !

Restaurant is very poor quality ! We had breakfast here once and would
Not use it again ! Very small buffet
choice and not quality ingredients used either cheap bread jams milk
etc !! To top it all off they but a
mandidory service charge on there
of 18% ! all our waiter did was pour 1 cup of coffee and clear a few
plates rip off !!!

Plus points are it is in an excellent
location ! 5 mins from Disney and
20 to universal !

To sumerise ! Hotel needs a major
facelift ! And to stop cutting corners
in it's facilities ie towels!, linen ,
quality of food , staff training is required in attention to detail for the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011
ROCRadison, Manager at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor, about your most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. It appears that we didn't live up to your expectations while you were here, but I can assure you the room issues that you have are not the norm at the property. We take pride in providing our guests with comfortable, clean accommodations and won't accept anything less. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to the Orlando / Kissimmee area. Please feel free in contacting me directly the next you see yourself traveling to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 22 July 2011

I was visiting a friend in Orlando and found a very attractive rate for two nights at this hotel.

The hassle free check in by courteous front desk staff was marred only by having to wait an hour beyond the published 4:00pm check in time. Check out was problem free.

The room was clean, though the bathroom had a bit of a mildewy smell. To call the bed "firm" would be a huge understatement. In fact, it may have just been the hardest bed I've ever slept on. The A/C unit was pretty loud, but in fairness, that's pretty typical of hotel rooms. The TV looked like something from the 80's with limited channels and fuzzy picture. Not a big deal unless you spend a lot of time in the room. I guess I've been spoiled by recent stays in more updated hotels with newer flat screen TV's.

My only real complaint was that the WIFI internet connection was down for most of the second day and night of my stay. When I called guest services, the woman kept offering to send someone to the room, even though she said they were experiencing problems with the internet... so sending someone to the room would have accomplished nothing. Other than that, she had no idea what the problem was or when it would be fixed. Not that big a deal... but it added a small irritant to the stay. Parking was ample.

This is a high volume property that appears to cater to middle class guests... there is of course, nothing wrong with that at all but the property really shows its age and it doesn't seem much attention is given to appearance. The wood floors in the lobby are scarred and dull, the carpet in the hallways (and room) is in need of cleaning, the elevators are dirty with fraying carpet, etc.

Overall, I was not dissatisfied with my stay, largely in party due to the modest $69 per night I paid. I would not however had been happy if I'd paid much more than that.

In summary, an okay choice if you can get a good rate and aren't accustomed to staying in higher end hotels.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank LonestarNFlorida

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback and comments about most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. Best Wishes Charles.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

My vacation in this hotel was great, especially with the personnel that took care of everything and made us feel great in our time in the hotel. I am really happy that I picked this hotel and I will return soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor, about your most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. Please feel free in contacting me directly the next you see yourself traveling to the Orlando area.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

I usually research my hotels prior to trips but since we were traveling with a large basketball group, I booked this hotel with the rest of the team. We stayed for 1 week and had about 20 rooms. This review is the general opinion of the group.
PROS- very close to disney, I-4. Nice pool, bars, deli, laundry, games, movies, staff. We got a 79 rate, no resort fee and breakfast included.
CONS-rooms and hallways are old and musty. Carpets wet around A/C. Bathrooms moldy, showers drip. Exhaust fans filthy and loud. AC filthy. Doors/locks to rooms difficult to operate, sleep number beds worked in very few of the rooms, wireless and cable for computers was very spotty, stairwells both interior and exterior were disgusting. Never been cleaned. LInens and trash piled in the hallways all day long. Breakfast buffet was not good. Even with it being free, most of us skipped out after the first 2 days. Parking was limited and impossible at night to find a spot.
Finally, several of the families felt that there were bed bugs, both from bites and in their luggage when they got home.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank vacation22

Thank you for your comments regarding this matter. The management of this resort maintains a high level of standard in the cleanliness of our guestrooms. We thoroughly investigate matters of any nature brought to our attention and will immediately take appropriate action to resolve all when we are made aware.