“Best 30th Birthday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best 30th Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

I had Carlson points that I wanted to use up and I found this hotel with a great offer with points. My best friend of 31 years is now married and we have moved away from Orlando. We meet often and this was my first time there. I had problems with my reservation, but Jeff the manager there EXCEEDED my wished. My best friends husband told me it was the best birthday he has ever had in is life! We went to Sea World, not Disney, since it is really close also and pictures do not do this hotel justice. It is beautiful and huge!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (504)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stayed here on a company trip and the place is disgusting. The rooms are filthy and are in need of some TLC. We got 4 rooms all in 4 different areas and everyone's room was equally nasty. One room even had to be changed due to some nasty wet stains on the chair and tv. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank KristiMDT
ROCRadison, Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, 28 July 2011
Thank you for your review of our resort. It appears that we didn't live up to your expectations while you were here, but I can assure you the room issues that you have are not the norm at the property. We take pride in providing our guests with comfortable, clean accommodations and won't accept anything less. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to the Orlando / Kissimmee area. Best wishes Charles.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Lake Mary, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2011

My family and I stayed at this Radisson for three nights and four days and we had a great time. The accommodations were clean and spacious. We had adjoining rooms so we had plenty of space. The kids loved the pool area that had planned activities, a slide & pool bar / restaurant. The breakfast buffet was well worth the price. It included everything you could ever want for breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. We will definately stay here again.

1 Thank Prols
Thank you so much for taking the time aside to post your comments regarding your stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. I am very happy to hear about how much fun the kids while stay at the resort. Thank you for selecting our resort for your next trip to the Orlando area. We look forward in having you as our guest once again.
Monroe, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

We were suppossed to travel to Florida and stay at the Radisson for an AAU boys basketball tournament from July 20th through July 30th. The team had a total of 10 rooms reserved for the trip. Due to circumstances beyond our control the team did not compete in the tournament at the last minute. Roberto at the front desk went above and beyond in helping us to cancel the reservation and not be charged. I cannot say enough about his professionalism and concern in taking care of this matter for us!
My family is planning a trip to Florida in Septemember and you can be sure we will be staying at the Radisson!

M

1 Thank elizabeth615
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

We have just finished our 2 week stay here at the celebration hotel and I would not stay here again ! The hotel is filthy ! There are still pieces of cereal on the hotel corridor from the first night that we arrvied ! The bedrooms are filthy and I felt like I had stepped back in time ! The tv is from the 90's ! The channels are all fuzzy and of limited choice ! The beds are rock solid the staff don't change the towels or sheets regulary enough ! They just fold them up and hope you won't notice ! The bathrooms are yellow with mold and the appliances are just old and tired ! My brother had some food go missing out of his room ! It was only something small but it concerned us that if something trivial could be taken what else could go missing ! When we went to reception the gentleman who we spoke to said "oh they must have been hungry lol "! I told him that I was thirsty and did he think it was ok for me to go behind the hotel bar and help myself ?? . We did get a response from a more senior person to replace the missing items later that day !

Restaurant is very poor quality ! We had breakfast here once and would
Not use it again ! Very small buffet
choice and not quality ingredients used either cheap bread jams milk
etc !! To top it all off they but a
mandidory service charge on there
of 18% ! all our waiter did was pour 1 cup of coffee and clear a few
plates rip off !!!

Plus points are it is in an excellent
location ! 5 mins from Disney and
20 to universal !

To sumerise ! Hotel needs a major
facelift ! And to stop cutting corners
in it's facilities ie towels!, linen ,
quality of food , staff training is required in attention to detail for the cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor, about your most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. It appears that we didn't live up to your expectations while you were here, but I can assure you the room issues that you have are not the norm at the property. We take pride in providing our guests with comfortable, clean accommodations and won't accept anything less. I hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to the Orlando / Kissimmee area. Please feel free in contacting me directly the next you see yourself traveling to the Orlando area.
Wellington, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

I was visiting a friend in Orlando and found a very attractive rate for two nights at this hotel.

The hassle free check in by courteous front desk staff was marred only by having to wait an hour beyond the published 4:00pm check in time. Check out was problem free.

The room was clean, though the bathroom had a bit of a mildewy smell. To call the bed "firm" would be a huge understatement. In fact, it may have just been the hardest bed I've ever slept on. The A/C unit was pretty loud, but in fairness, that's pretty typical of hotel rooms. The TV looked like something from the 80's with limited channels and fuzzy picture. Not a big deal unless you spend a lot of time in the room. I guess I've been spoiled by recent stays in more updated hotels with newer flat screen TV's.

My only real complaint was that the WIFI internet connection was down for most of the second day and night of my stay. When I called guest services, the woman kept offering to send someone to the room, even though she said they were experiencing problems with the internet... so sending someone to the room would have accomplished nothing. Other than that, she had no idea what the problem was or when it would be fixed. Not that big a deal... but it added a small irritant to the stay. Parking was ample.

This is a high volume property that appears to cater to middle class guests... there is of course, nothing wrong with that at all but the property really shows its age and it doesn't seem much attention is given to appearance. The wood floors in the lobby are scarred and dull, the carpet in the hallways (and room) is in need of cleaning, the elevators are dirty with fraying carpet, etc.

Overall, I was not dissatisfied with my stay, largely in party due to the modest $69 per night I paid. I would not however had been happy if I'd paid much more than that.

In summary, an okay choice if you can get a good rate and aren't accustomed to staying in higher end hotels.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LonestarNFlorida
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback and comments about most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando - Celebration. Best Wishes Charles.
Tarija, Bolivia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

My vacation in this hotel was great, especially with the personnel that took care of everything and made us feel great in our time in the hotel. I am really happy that I picked this hotel and I will return soon.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor, about your most recent stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration. Please feel free in contacting me directly the next you see yourself traveling to the Orlando area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
#41 of 153 in Kissimmee
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,390 reviews

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!