Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
    4,230 results
    All reviewsradisson resortpizza hutheated pooldisney parksgift shopmain poolmiriammandolinorlandopoolsdelishuttletikitubstheme
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 27 August 2013

I made my reservation and then saw the horrible comments and pictures that people had posted and I almost cried and thought to myself what was I getting into. Well let me tell you from check-in to check-out EVERYTHING was just FANTASTIC!!!! Yes every Hotel has it goods and its bads side, but the way the negative comments about this hotel is over exaggerated!!! Your basically getting what you paid for...I mean your not gonna get the same service some a 5-star hotel to 2,3,4 star hotel, in this case got what I paid for and more.....I would stay in this hotel again with a doubt, Love their pools my kids enjoyed every minute!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
    Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We chose this hotel because I had a voucher for 2 free nights from my employer so I only had to pay for 1 additional night.
    Check-in was very smooth. It only took about 5 minutes and the front desk is very helpful when it comes to providing information about the Disney/Universal parks.
    The proximity to the theme parks was definitely the main reason we chose the Radisson, and it lived up to everything we hoped for. Parking at Disney 10 minutes after hopping into the rental car made the days start out very smooth.
    The rooms are very nice and were cleaned well each day. Our building was on the backside of the grounds, which was VERY nice for peace and quiet after long days in the parks.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Jon N

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

The hotel was fantastic, from the rooms throughout the grounds. The entire staff tried to make you feel at home. The location is wonderful you are closeto every thing, Disney is only 10 minutes away. Ther are. a couple of big pools and hot tubs, and a water slide. great place to stay .

Room Tip: any room is great
    • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
    1  Thank Janice M

Thank you for such positive feedback on your visit to the Radisson Orlando-Celebration. We are excited you enjoyed the pool area and most importantly our staff making you feel right at home.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Our family stayed here and we loved it!!

Our check in went smoothly with no problems at all. The staff was very friendly and offered hints and tips to make our stay easier.
    Hotel looks beautiful. Large projector in the rear of the lobby with a nice set up for families to watch movies shown every night.
    There is a business center to use computers and printing and such.
    Deli and diner was alright. Ice cream, Pizza Hut, and other goodies were a nice treat after returning from Disney late at night. (They stay open till 1am for that reason, I think)
    Gift shop is reasonably priced.

Pool area.......WOW. There are several different pools there. Main pool has a waterfall and fun slide for all. I even indulged on it several times with my kids. Many poolside activities keep everyone entertained. We even got free ice cream one afternoon. Bar is quaint with tons of different signs and posters everywhere. Very welcoming. Staff was super friendly and efficient.

Our room was standard. Not overly huge, but big enough to get dressed in and we even were cozy watching TV after a looooong day of touring. We didn't get sleep number beds and they were a bit on the firm side, but we are used to firm mattresses so we didn't mind. Housekeeping always kept our room nice and clean and well stocked with toiletries and towels. TV's even have a Disney info channel which kept our kids entertained. As previous reviewers have stated, the rooms are slightly outdated but they are undergoing renovations. But to us the room still looked alright. The A/C kept it nice and cool and after a very hot day, we welcomed it!! Room service was delicious too.

On site car rental was fast and efficient and even gave us a deal! Parking in the rear of the building but we always managed to get a spot right by our building so the walk was the same as it was from the shuttle.

The shuttle service to the parks was a bonus as well. It was late a couple times, but we can't fault the hotel for that as its run through a separate company. And for the amount we saved staying off site, I can handle a 10 minute shuttle delay. ;)

All in all, we had a wonderful 10 night stay here and will most definitely stay here if and when we return to Orlando in the future. Staff was amazing and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable for us. I highly recommend this hotel. We saved over $700 staying here and it provided more amenities than the value resorts at Disney (We have stayed there too) and its quieter if you like peace and quiet.

Room Tip: Request the sleep number beds unless you like firm mattresses.
    • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
    1  Thank Lindsey M

Thank you for acknowledging the fun amenities we have to offer our valuable guests. We have enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area where you can expect the same great service!

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days on our trip to the theme parks and I would have to say that I was impressed. First you don't even have to leave the hotel to have fun. The pools , hot tubs, restaurants, bars are all here and the staff was very kind and helpful. The room was clean and the location was perfect. They have activities for the family if you want to take a day off fromthe attractions . 5 star for me.

• Stayed: August 2013
    1  Thank BCK007

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your positive feedback we enjoyed your visit and appreciate your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!