My hubby and i stayed here April 28 2014-May 1rst I loved staying here it was super close to everything , shopping , food, gas, fun spot, old town, I mean everything! The rooms were nice and cleaned daily :) Everyone was wayyyy to friendly :) The young man Orlando was the best!! He let us check in early and since some of our rooms weren't ready they took our names down and numbers and called when it was ready which was very soon after I left :) ( we arrived by plane around noon check in is at 4) Beautiful grounds! Has a gym two big pools one heated which was nice and one cooler that has a cave and waterfall and slide! Hot tub was extremely hot lol and the waterfall on it was hot as well it was like a warm bath! Kid area if you have little ones. I do have some complaints like you might have read the walls are thin I could hear a lot in the halls and next to us had kids but that was to be expected we stayed in a city full of kids theme parks!! Just a thought but maybe they should try to stick kids on different floors or sides of the building and couples on one? That would be nice for us people that dont own any kids yet :) The bar by the pool was not open at night on the first night we stayed idk about the other nights bc it was raining so I was out at other places! That was a big let down I loved the way the bar looked out doors! The sports lounge was open indoors but it was a little to classy for us ( what I mean by that was older folks sitting around drinking wine) we are more like music bar crowd beer and shots type of people lol) so we just went down the street got out drinks and brought them back and sat at the tables by the pool. They have a restaurant that smelled good everytime you were outside it made you hungry haha, the deli/ pizza place was a bit pricey personal pan pizza was like about $6 bucks and they only have med pizzas and they run like $13ish & hamburgers are like 9 I think fries are like 3 or so it's just easy to get out everything is on the same street so save money if you can. It was a great stay friendly people and our room view was great!!
P.s pool is open until 11pm and the pizza deli is open until 1am
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Kissimmee, Florida