“Incredible experience”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #36 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had seen the resort on other trip and decided next time that i would try this resort. I made the reservation and was not disappointed at all. Since the arrival to departure incredible service. The staff at arrival was friendly and helpful informing us of all the various activities for the family. Also i felt secure. What do i mean by secure. All areas of the resort you use your key card meaning whomever comes in to the resort is staying at the resort which for the rooms and securing the stay of my family is very important. I walked around when i arrived and say the amenities which were great. the next day we went to the pool area what a beautiful pool for the kids and then the services offered to the guest were great really nothing to envy to any disney resort. We arrived on MOVIE night which was playing in the lobby area. The room accommodations were very good the view and cleanliness was impecable. Very comfortable, quiet and a great view. Definetly will come back which also my son in law and daughter check it out to stay there when they return. Great Experience.

Room Tip: YOu can see the fireworks that EPCOT does nightly beautiful
1  Thank normal563

A TripAdvisor Member
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Got there after a really really long day and was greeted by a smile and lots of information. check in was quick and rooms were just fine. we had a standard room and was just great, clean, big enough to move around in and all we needed. It has 2 pools, one of which heated, which was great to swim in. Staff always around and everyone from security guards to cleaners happy to stop and chat with you. A little disappointed with the restaurant and bar onsite, mainly due to the price rather than the quality; I found it quite expensive, as an example 1 small glass of wine was $6.50/£4.00. BUT the resort is so close to so many restaurants, bars and centres - we found ourselves eating out for breakfast and tea every day and when it was on average $11 - $15 per meal ins drinks, I felt it was fantastic value. would happily go back there again, mainly due to its great location for everything.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us, especially after a long day from the parks. I do have to agree with you, we are a good location for the local attractions, shopping, restaurants and so much more. Also, we do strive and take great pride to provide excellent customer service to our entire guest. We thank you again for your business and hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had a great time at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration! Loved the 2X daily showing of movies for kids and adults alike. My teenager did not want to go to any of the parks in FL, so I was worried about what kind of actual fun we would have. Nick with Recreational Activities along with the other members of "The Rad Squad" (Barry and Michael) were lifesavers! The games and fun at the "pool party" were great and my daughter ended up having a blast and even wants to go back to the Radisson for another vacation poolside with "The Rad Squad". Thanks for a great trip and experience!

1  Thank Cathy F

I am thrilled to see you and your daughter had a ‘Blast’ at the Rad Squad pool party along with the many amenities. I have also shared your compliments with Nick, Barry, and Michael and they were honored that you mentation them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done! Thank you again for your business and we all can’t wait to welcome you and your daughter back on your next stay.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I have stayed twice and both experiences were WONDERFUL. The staff were all so friendly and we really felt valued. The room was so clean and comfy and please don't get me started on the pools and hot tub. We would visit even more often, but sadly, we haven't found many non-touristy things to do out that way. We are dying for another visit as it is still one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichelinaAR1

Thank you for a glowing review about you and your husbands, ‘WONDERFUL’ experience at our resort. We do strive and take pride on providing excellent customer service to our entire guest. Also, we are all honored to see we have met your expectations on the room cleanliness, comfortable beds, pools and jacuzzis. We thank you again for your business and we can’t wait to welcome you and your husband back on your next return.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I just love this place. The beds are amazing! The rooms are great, the service is exceptional. I've stayed there twice in the past six months and can't wait to go back. I'm in the hotel business and I've stayed at lots of hotels and this is a great value. Book it! You won't regret it!

Room Tip: Go for the pool view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I am thrilled to see you have enjoyed your ‘Awesome’ stay with us. I am honored to see we have met your expectations on the value, room, and service. In addition, I do have to agree with you, our pool views are an excellent room tip.

We thank you again for your business and hope you stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed overnight with a friend who was in the area at this hotel location. The location right off the interstate and close to International Drive is very convenient. The area is also not as congested as some of the other tourist-centered areas in Central Florida. The room with 2 double beds that we stayed in was nicely renovated. The beds and pillows were soft and offered a great sleep experience. We did not have any problems at all. The in-room refrigerator was a good perk; the only thing I would've added would be a microwave. My friend dined at the restaurant (Mandolin's) and was very pleased. There is also a Pizza Hut in the lobby that is open pretty late (I think it was open until 11 on weeknights).

I also would like to comment that every single person that worked there smiled and spoke when they passed you. That was great to me because it made me feel like an honored guest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

I am thrilled to see you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially towards our ‘Smiley Team’. I am honored to see we have met your expectations with our newly remodeled rooms, bed and pillow comfort, mini refrigerator, and dining options. We thank you for glowing review and hope you and your friend stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Raddison is in Celebration just off the main Interstate around 20miles or 30/ 45 minutes from the airport set in nice gardens south of Kissimmee.

Large hotel with a restaurant and fast food outlets, good pools and whirpools, large rooms with tea and coffee tray, very welcome plus water in the fridge. Good condition and comfortable beds and although perhaps a little dated in decor both the bedroom and bathroom are well kept.

There is a complimentry shuttle bus to EPCOT but this is shared with other hotels and perhaps best avoided as it is somewhat "Ryanair/ SouthWest" more so onthe return, first come first served, pretty nasty really. A better bet is the regular LYNX bus which goes straight to Disneyland and costs $2 each way, excellent. This is from the end of the road the hotel is on and the Parkway.

When you are Disney'd out, turn left on the Parkway and there are many many eateries, the Old Town, a must on Saturdays when vintage American cars are shown off by their proud owners, amusements and rides galore. Helicopter rides, try a Segway tours around Celebration, I did it was great fun and easy to drive.

In short a great place to stay and have fun, go on do it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Noggin54
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I do have to agree with you we are truly ‘Great for Disney World’ especially other nearby attractions, restaurants, shopping, and so much more. We thank you again for your business and we can’t wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Comfort Suites Maingate East

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!