We live in Orlando (east-side), and stayed here for a weekend getaway - just me and my wife. Overall we had a really nice time. The property is well maintained, and the room was very comfortable. Well, the bed was at least. The furnishings had an "IKEA" flavor to them, and the bentwood chairs were stylish, but not great for relaxing in!
They have a good amount of activities on property, so you can spend a relaxing day or two without ever leaving. And of course it's close to many of the Orlando attractions.
Service was good - but I was not overly happy about the 18% "service charge" that is applied to food bills... even when ordering and eating in the restaurant! I understand a room-service charge, but not in a restaurant. But they do have an on-site Pizza Hut Express, so you could go that route and save some $$$ I suppose!
Pool area is nice, but a few more tables with umbrellas would be good to get out of the sun. Tables get "claimed" early sometimes by families that seem to leave their junk there for the whole day. Nightly movies near the lobby - and right outside the lounge - is a nice touch for parents with kids!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Kissimmee, Florida