Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$86
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
US$259
US$232
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$169
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$420
US$239
Cancelon
4,250 results
All reviewsradisson resortpizza hutheated pooldisney parksgift shopmain poolmiriammandolinorlandopoolsdelishuttletikitubstheme
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel. Friendly staff, got to the hotel early and they let us check in no problems. My only complaint is that the halls needed to be vacuumed and the elevators could use a sweeping. The rooms were clean, nicely updated. Tubs could use some new caulk. I would stay here again, great for kids!

Stayed: July 2014
Helen C, Guest Relations at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel !! On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This was the second time me an my family went to the location to stay its a good time all the time. We met the bartender Miriam an she made our days awesome at the pool/ tiki bar she's a wonderful person an by any means will go out of her way for you and you're hospitality :-)
Tyler
New York

• Stayed: July 2014

I have shared your compliments with Miriam and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Wow! Above my expectations. Having traveled to florida many times, this hotel is by far the best vacation hotel. Beginning with front desk staff right through check out, my family was treated like family. This hotel is in a quieter area if Orlando away from the international drive chaos. One mile from Disney Hollywood studious and 3 miles from magic kingdom main gate. 8 miles from Universal Studios. The cleanliness is very nice, and the housekeeping staff deserve Kudos for their attention to detail. The beds are super comfy as the pillows too. Great toiletries provided, as is hair dryer and clean ironing board and iron. The deli serves very nice tasty food and Starbucks. Great gift shop , concierge, and bellman. Betty and joe personally cleaned my room when I needed to get sleep before returning to the parks at night. Who are Betty and joe? Supervisors who happen to be walking down the hall doing checks of the hotel. They accommodated our park schedule and cleaned my room! Fabulous! The pool is fantastic, big, clean and loaded with kids activities. And.... Nightly movies in the lobby for the family! You can check out games, play ping pong, tennis, basketball you name it it's here. I plan to book in October and bring my grandchildren. I spent four nights here and wish I could stay longer. If you want a great hotel this is the place you want to be. Worth every dollar and more. Excellent!

• Stayed: July 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your Positve feedback, We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The hotel room was supposed to be a deluxe room, I dread to think what a standard room was like. It was clean enough but it was very difficult to get to sleep with the noise that came from the air con unit. We unfortunately went to the Mandolin Restaurant for dinner - it was terrible, we should have realised when their was only two other tables full not to expect very much. The hotel was fully booked so everyone else was wise to go elsewhere for food. The people in the Sports Bar & Tika Bar were very nice and very hard working but that's the only positive comment that I have about this hotel. You are also charged 18% service + 7% state tax on every bill, this can add a huge amount to your final bill. They also charge 20% resort fee, not quite sure what that's for!

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool side - extremely noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chazza01
Justin J, Manager at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your air conditioner. I will be sure to pass on your kind words about the staff members at the sports lounge and tiki bar.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My boyfriend and I were really looking forward to our holiday in Florida especially as we were staying at what we thought was going to be an excellent hotel. Our first night we arrived we found some horrible blood stains and muddy footprints on the bedding so we went to the front desk and asked for clean sheets and even said we could make the bed ourselves as we were so tired from the flight we just wanted to get to sleep asap. It took the staff 50mins just to bring us a new bed sheet, this new sheet was for a single bed when we had a double. As the staff who brought the sheet simply knocked, dumped it outside our door and then walked off, we then had to wait another 20mins to get a correct sized sheet. This seemed completely ridiculous. The house keeping had a tendency to just throw away anything left on the side, whether it was rubbish or not and rarely bothered to change the bedding so we decided to keep our do not disturb sign up, but that kept disappearing too. Half way through our stay our TV stopped working and seemed to be controlled by the peoples remote in the neighboring room as random channels kept switching on. On our last 2 nights the air conditioning in our room broke and could not be fixed, so we had a very uncomfortable couple of nights in a hot and humid room when we really needed a good night sleep before our long flight back. When we complained to the front desk they simply said 'oh well' so the whole 'if you're not satisfied with a part of your stay we will discount you for that night' is a complete lie. Considering how much you have to pay to stay at this hotel and how shabby its service was I would not recommend it and will not be returning. You can find just as good hotels for much cheaper rates!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Justin J, Manager at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced during your stay. This is not the type of experience that we strive for to provide our guests with. I will be reviewing your comments with our executive management team to ensure that something similar will not occur again. Please accept my most sincere apologies and thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay.