“Great Hotel for Business”

Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Ranked #40 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a great hotel for business travelers because of its accommodations. Hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable and breakfast is great. Accessibility to highways and parking is also good. Definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get the breakfast. Its worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn/Celebration. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found that our facilities met your needs. The hotel is very diverse in handing both business/meeting travelers & leisure guests.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hotel. Very knowledgeable staff and clean rooms. The location is right off of the main interstate which is very ideal. There is a heated pool that's perfect during the more chilly nights. There is also an awesome playground for the kids. I will be staying again in the future

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We were pleased that your stay was excellent and that you enjoyed the pool and children’s playground.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Orlando/Celebration area!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Another stay at HI main gate! go back every year never disappointed
Good clean facility and fair value for $$$$
Has nice pool and spa, good location for food and parks
Easy on interstate or turnpike to go north, south east or west

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank desmtg
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectations while they are with us.

We are pleased that you continue to stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Orlando/Celebration area!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed at this holiday inn because I got a good deal when I booked my flight to disney world. I did not want to stay at one of the disney resorts due to the prices . I felt like this hotel met my expectations with price and amenities. The bathroom is quite small but it's not a big deal. The beds are very comfortable. This hotel is about 4 miles from disney world. Although a transportation vehicle is available , the times were not convenient for us since we wanted to go early and come back to rest as we desired. However, it is a nice perk that transportation is available if you want to use it. The hotel is also conveniently located by restaurants and there is a food court in the lobby with pizza and burgers. Overall I think it's a great hotel to stay in if you're on a budget and don't need to stay at a disneyworld resort.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectations during their stay with us.
We do get many positive comments to our location to the Magic Kingdom along with our Pizza Hut Express and A&W outlets.
Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Orlando/Celebration area!

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I had a miserable, horrific actually, experience at this property several years ago, and have since sworn off all IHG properties. (See my review of Crowne Plaza in Hollywood, FL.)
That said the conference, lobby bar, and banquet employees all deserve 5 stars.
I'm naming names- Chip the manager who remembered me from previous years, made every effort to make good and try to bring me back into the fold. He actually apologized for my previous bad experience- something no other manager had done before. Marta, is a dynamo bartender. She can deliver service at the rate of three bartenders, with a smile.
Jackie the banquet server who moved mountains to have Chef Mike fire up some cookies that one of my colleagues had fallen in love with at the lunch banquet.
She moved MONTAÑAS! She didn't have to do that at all, but man oh man, she got it done to make one guest ecstatic!
And a special thank you to Edgardo for all your smiles and terrific service.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for your recent review while attending a conference here at the Holiday Inn. We are very pleased that you had an excellent experience with the staff that you came in contact with. It is our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations while they are staying with us.

We will be sure and pass on your comments to Chip, Marta, Jackie, Mike and Edgardo. We are very proud to have all of them as team members of our hotel.

Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Orlando/Celebration area!

Brad Boland

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Spent three nites here. Convenient to Old Town for the NCRS and about a 15 minute drive to Mecum. Close to a variety of restaurants. I can't understand why trip advisor insists on 200 words. I feel like I gave an adequate evaluation of this property with 146.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Orlo Bronson.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us and our location to shops & restaurants met your needs. Our hotel is a popular choice to the local convention center and other venues.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I just checked in the weekend of jan 24th. When we got to our room , i begin to itch not even 15mins with in being there. I booked the suite with the bunk beds for my kids and me. I checked all the beds and found hair and dirt. I checked the bathrooms and the floor was very dirty. it looked like they didnt even sweep the floor. i asked for new sheets for all the beds and towels. when we were changing the sheets , my son found brown spots on the white down comforter that was on his bed. Just nasty. When i woke up in the morning, a cup that was near my bed on the night stand was full of ANTS. I called the manager and she changed our room and offer me nothing but her apology. she didn't even comp our room. she moved us to a new room and that room had ants on the coffee pot and tables. All she gave us after that was free breakfast tickets and tokens to the broke game room. it was hot and 1/2 of the games was broken. I will NEVER go back there again.

Room Tip: don't stay here ...the pictures are deceiving.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank ruizbrkl
RevAsst, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

On behalf of us here at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East we would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. We would like to apologize for any issues you may have encountered during your stay and for not meeting your expectations. We apologize that the room quality and cleanliness did not meet your expectations.
If you would like to further discuss your stay with us please feel free to contact me
directly @ Stephen.zuravin@orlandofunspots.com