Though I knew ahead of time I was going to be in the area last Saturday, February 13th, I unexpectedly had no place to stay. It was a very busy time and driving away from the area I had been visiting, looking for a place to stay for the night, there were a lot of "No Vacancy" and "Sold Out" signs. Because the place looked nice, was conveniently located and I knew and trusted the name though I had never stayed at one before, I stopped at the Travelodge and waited in line at the registration desk. Hearing the conversation with those in line ahead of me, I could tell there were still rooms available and that I did not need to leave and search further.
Sophie was the clerk on duty and while I was waiting, I watched how she took care of those ahead of me, answering the phone and tending to everything else at the same time, never losing her serene, pleasant, efficient and professional manner, even when a couple ahead of me required some patience on Sophie's part though it was given without it being obvious that it was being given.
When it was my turn, everything was perfect; Sophie gave me the type of room I needed: first floor, no smoking, two beds (one for me and one for my bags/things), and although there was not a room available on the parking lot side, she gave me one near the walkway from the parking lot. Sophie assured me (just as I was getting ready to inquire) as to the security of the facility.
I was very impressed. My husband has been in management for many, many years and wherever I am I see things from the management point of view as well as from a customer's point of view.
When I reached my room, I was very pleased. It was beautiful and spacious. I LOVED the shower!
I hope you know and appreciate what an asset your company has in Sophie. She, after all, is the human face and voice your visitors see and hear. She is the one who creates an opinion of your facility and perhaps the chain, in the mind of your visitors. Sophie is definitely a valuable asset.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange Hotel Kissimmee
- Travelodge East Gate Orange
- Travelodge Hotel Kissimmee
- Travel Lodge Kissimmee
- Travelodge Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Travelodge
- Kissimmee Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange Kissimmee, Florida