1,016 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed a week came from UK the room facing pool was clean and comfortable, the TV's were updated to flat screens, unlike some of the old photos on here with plain white bedding not the old floral bedding you see in some photos and the bathroom was nicely tiled no rust or plastic I see in some pics on here, there was always soap provided fresh each day and the sheets were changed if you left the page out of the hotel folder on the bed to say you wanted it changed, otherwise they just made the bed, they replaced the towels everyday. The breakfast was standard toast, cereal, pastries and muffins, with tea, coffee or choice of fresh juices, bananas/oranges but there is a Waffle House and pancake place opposite which is really nice if you want a change. There are flea markets next door and lots of gift shops and restaurants walking distance away so it was a great location and very clean for a two star hotel although labelled as a three star over here in UK

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

blackjan,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I got a room here for a week while I was moving. I had I let a co worker stay 2 nights there and then asked them to leave the second day because of a misunderstanding. When they left he went to the front desk and said he was checking out early and got $130 in cash back for a room that I paid for and was under my name. The guy at the front desk lied and said he showed him ID when he did not because I have the only copy of my ID, he is male I’m female and he was not on the reservation. The worker wanted to take NO responsibility for what he did and the hotel manager was the rudest lady I’ve ever met. I would not recommend this place EVER. What an awful way to do business.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

kaileighjones91,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. I want to apologize for the misunderstandings and inconvenience that you experienced with our hotel staff and management. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stop there at the spur the moment. We enjoyed everything around there the prices were great so since we’ve gone there we only book to go to this place. Staff is nice, rooms are clean and comfortable very safe area. Highly recommend
Breakfast is the most minimal not worth getting up for but I like the coffee ☕️ I make in the room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Michelle F,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay and that you are strongly recommend us for other travelers. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Room floor was smelly like wet socks and not vacuumed. Dusty lamps and mold with rust in the bathroom. I didn't expect much for the price but this was way below expectations. The location is great if you're going site seeing on international drive and around plenty of restaurants. If it wasn't for the room conditions it would have been perfect.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

C D,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon
this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. We hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies and return to be impressed by the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The staff overall was very friendly and professional, always had a smile and that is hard to find in customer service. I wish i remembered the guys name that checked my husband and I in i give him a 9

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Suites by Wyndham East Gate Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

jrodri203516,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again!