“GREAT Place to stay!”

Ranked #38 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Pittsburgh, PA
“GREAT Place to stay!”
Reviewed 29 January 2008

Our family - 11 - of us stayed in two 3-bedroom condos at the Villa. We couldn't have asked for a better location, time, etc. We had 3 children with us - 6, 5, 2 - who LOVED all the space we had. They could run around the front, back, etc. We had a very quick, easy drive to all the Disney Parks. The last day we were there, the air conditioner in one condo broke. We had someone there fixing it with in 10 minutes. Can you really get that anywhere else?

During the stay, we had a 24 hr virus that made it's way through our group. The ones who got sick said it was so nice and convenient to have a Publix and Walgreens in walking distance since everyone else went to the parks. They also enjoyed having a dvd player and tons of cable stations to fill their time.

The children loved being able to share the 2 - twin bed rooms and loved going to the WARM pool.

All in all our group was overly satisfied. We woudl suggest anyone go stay - with or without children. The condos are very large and very convenient. We will be going back again in a couple years.

The pictures that someone else provided are FAR from what the rooms look like. I didn't have the opportunity to take any pictures before the place got turned inside out by kids :-)

• Liked — Convenience to the parks and space in the condos
  • Disliked — The shower curtains were too long for the showers :-)
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
6 Thank jessd716

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
trowbridge, wiltshire
Reviewed 7 November 2007

A well equipped and comfortable town house, spacious for 5 adults and 1 teenager. Nice decor and very clean. The accomodation is in a residential area, within walking distance of a publix supermarket.and Walgreens pharmacy. All the attractions are within a 40 minute drive.
The kitchen is well equipped with an american fridge/freezer and american size oven and hob. The built in washing machine and tumble dryer is so handy if you wish to travel light. Plenty of storage space in the bedrooms, and 2 nice bathrooms.
The reception staff were very friendly and would so anything to help you. There are recreational facilities but we did not use these.

• Liked — clean, light and airy and well equipped
  • Disliked — no nice views from windows
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank nickiTrowbridge
London UK
Reviewed 6 November 2007

Arrived at Villas at Fortune place after one week at Orange Lake. Well the quality between the two resorts is miles apart. Check in was easy but the girl was miserable and wore her sunglasses the whole time ... very rude I thought. Got the timeshare schpiel but completely ignored it. The unit was smelly - like it had been left a while. The unit itself was ok but in need of updating. The pool was a huge disappointment to my kids who cried when they saw it. I would describe it as a "motel" pool, not a resort. The area felt a bit rough compared to where we had stayed at Orange Lake and the jail down the road did nothing to inspire us. I assume this end of Kissimmee and the192 is the "not so smart" end. Anyway, we spent one night then booked ourselves into the disney value resort which the kids were thrilled with. I would not go back to Villas at Fortune place and I would not recommend it.

• Liked — nothing really
  • Disliked — the whole experience was depressing
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with family
6 Thank Tiggerlootoo

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

west yorkshire
Reviewed 26 September 2007

Enjoyed a great 2 weeks at Villas at Fortune Villas . villa was clean, roomy, all facilities were of good standard. Location was great .. 20 mins from the theme parks, perfect for being able to rest and relax yet close enough to allow easy access to all the fun areas. staff very friendly, outside facilities were very well kept. We would without doubt stay here again.

• Liked — very roomy, air conditionnong unit excellent, kitchen facilities superb
  • Disliked — not enough patio furniture for all family members to enjoy the outside of the villa.
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank sjhWestYorkshire
atlanta
Reviewed 19 August 2007

Just returned from Disney staying at Villas At Fortune Place.
This is an older property, carpets needed cleaning and bathroom
needed update. But overall it is a large condo with room for
everyone, and on a quite backstreet. Staff was friendly and very
quick to answer problems. (The gas grill would not lite) They
were there in 5 minutes after I called.
Disney is only 20 minutes away if you take the turnpike and pay
the toll. Good experience.

Stayed August 2007
1 Thank addison4
East Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 13 August 2007

This was a nice property. However, I was a little surprised when I turned onto Simpson Rd., on my way to the resort for the first time, to discover that the Osceola County Jail is about 1.5 miles up the road. Check- in was fairly smooth. The only part I did not like was that I had to go to "guest services" before I could get a parking pass. "Guest Services" is located in one of the villas. When you ring the doorbell, you will be let in by a very pretty young lady. From the way she was talking, she is some kind of model (and she really looks the part). Before she will give you a parking pass, she has to try to get you to go to a timeshare presentation. She told me that I only had to go to breakfast and fill out a survey with no 90 min. presentation required. My "survey" took 4hrs. We were sent to Vacation Village at Parkplace. The property was very nice, and the breakfast was at a cuban restaurant on the campus of Disney Celebration. All of this took much more than 90mins., we were there for more than 4 hours. enduring the high pressure sales tactics. However, my wife and I held our ground and refused to purchase. We never did get to take the survey. All in all we had an enjoyable experiance at Vills of Fortune Place, but if you're not careful, you will leave Florida $30,000 more in timeshare debt than when you arrived.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
3 Thank embrydl
gsaldana
Reviewed 3 August 2007

We just returned from traveling to Orlando, Florida. I stayed in the 2 bedroom loft with 7 people (accomodates 8). I was plesantly surprised with all the room we had. It was a townhouse with a bedroom and loft area upstairs. The loft area looked like a den area ( tv and sofa/bed), perfect for my daughters boyfriend who traveled with my husband and I and our 4 children. The bathrooms were rather small, but master bedroom was roomy. I also had a full kitchen and small patio area. It rained almost the whole week we were there but, it would last no more than an hour or two. Theme parks are about 20-30 minutes away. My children, ages 13, 16, 19 & 23, liked the mini townhome because it had all the comforts of home and we did not step in each others space, like we would of in a 2 room connecting at a regular hotel. I recommed this place for larger families. My sister, her husband, son and my mom and dad shared a 2 bedroom room and it was quite smaller and not as roomy.

Stayed July 2007