“Great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lynne C
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Great place, lovely big living dining area and 4 big bedrooms- master is huge! Very short walk to the pool- can see it through the trees from the window :)

The positives: great location- close to everything! Big rooms, carpets throughout, super close to the pool. Great value! Secure gated entry. Nice quiet clean neighbourhood and clearly a few that are residential as had some lovely Xmas decorations. Restaurants, Walmart and public right in the doorstep and super close to old town.

The downsides: not many to be honest and we really liked it. We bought a stove kettle as just a coffee machine so that will be there for next guests :) also there is just the 1 sofa which if lots of you means need to use kitchen chairs. There was no outside chairs so we bought some camping chairs so again there for next folks :) . The smoke alarm looked to be missing from upstairs landing, and there were only 8 bath towels and 3 hand towels(one for each bathroom). Outside area not screened and pretty small but very close to the pool so Could sit out there. There was no drawers except in master which just meant underwear had to go in the wardrobe on the 2 shelves.

We thoroughly enjoyed it and would consider the same place again :)

Thanks

14 Oct 2018
thank you for choosing us for us it was nice to have you as a guest
Finbarr S
“Wonderful vacation home for a perfect family holiday”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a great vacation home, and after recently returning from spending 17 nights there I can heartily recommend it. It`s well situated; only a few miles from Disneyworld and very easy to get to, with plenty of shopping nearby. It`s very spacious, has everything you`ll need, is in a nice, quiet estate, and frankly the photos don’t do it justice. Surprisingly, it even has good Wi-Fi (unusual in a holiday home) and plenty of channels on the T.V. though both stopped working on the last day of our trip.
That’s the gushing praise over with; oddly there is no landline or information folder. The latter is very important because there are two things you desperately need to know; the code to the maingate, and what to do with your rubbish.
Compass bay is a gated community, during the day the gates are open, but close in the late afternoon, and that’s when we discovered we couldn’t get back in. After asking five people I finally managed to get the code to the gate (a closely guarded secret it appears) and found out what to do with our rubbish when I saw a neighbour dragging a wheelie bin down the road. I wrote both pieces of information on a notice inside the front door; but in case it is removed I will reprint them here.
Tap the numbers 1212 into the keypad outside the maingate and they will open (very slowly) There are communal dumpsters on the corner of Seaview castle drive, behind some green gates, which are usually hanging open.
I still have no reservations recommending Auras house and would personally stay there again. I hope this information has been helpful.

cefiro198...
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Perfect place to relax before and after the parks!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Easy access to Road 192 (Irlo Bronson), which is the main drag in the area, with plenty of shopping and restaurant choices. Also a straight route to Disney, with easy traffic. The home need nothing but yourself, your luggage and some food, and the will to have a great time at all local attractions. You can cook , order for pickup or delivery, or even better go out to a different experience on dining every day or night. The pool is right out back, look awesome, but we did not have time to enjoy (too much time at the parks). Was like taking the house (our home) with us without packing a thing. Everything needed to feel at home was provided, clean house, confortable beds, ample space to hide to take a nap while the family watch TV or surf the internet (cable & wifi is provided). Instructions to get in were clear and easy. Mrs. Aura answer all Emails quick, and Mrs. Monica extremely nice at the arrival and departure. I will recommend to all my friends to stay at this house. Thanks for a lovely home away from home!

14 Oct 2018
thank you for choosing us for us it was nice to have you as a guest
carmella...
“Ugh. "missing towels"”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The place we stayed at was beautiful, however there is a gate. I messaged aura on the 4 digit pass code and instead of telling me the 4 digit numbers she replied with " I already sent you a video" so we chanced it and had to wait outside the gate until a neighbor drove by and they let us in and told us the 4 digit number.
The last day on vacation was gloomy which made it easier to want to clean up and pack. We left the housekeeper some unopened food washed the dishes, took out all the garbage washed the towels folded them and put them in two different bathrooms.we didn't make the beds however. Aura messaged me with a $80claim of 3 missing towels. So I told her where we stored them assuming the housekeeper miscounted. Then messaged me again saying "a neighbor found them by the pool". We never brought the towels to the pool. We brought our own beach towels. Anyways the messaged went back and forth and became a headache. I was a bit irritated at this point and told her I was going to put all this on tripadvory, and that's when she said I left her place the worst she has ever seen. So I recommend don't mention anything about tripadvisory. So now this negativeness is attached to our family vacation.

chipper14...
“Great home in great location!”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This home is situated in a quiet gated community, close to shopping and restaurants. Walmart, Walgreens and Olive Garden are just a few to mention that are within walking distance. The community pool is located directly behind the house which made it very convenient! We had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. Monica and Juan met us on day of arrival to answer any questions and ensure we arrived safe and sound. I would definitely return in future! Thank you Aura and Monica for making this last minute vacation a memorable one!

14 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for us it was very nice to have given you our hospitality and we are happy that you chose us to spend your holidays we will always be at your service
Rlw91785
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Nice .. clean .. quiet area! We loved it and would def book again! Can't express how much we love it ! Spacious .. not far from anything !!

Angela F
“Great place poor host's”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

This is my view of compass bay honestly a great place to stay great location pool is directly behind the house great for easy access now for the bad part the owner was terrible at issuing the codes to get into the house her sister was rude and insulting towards my daughter no communication whatsoever no iron or ironing board no chairs to sit outside no information whatsoever contact number didn't work in fact if it wasn't for the owner neighbours we would have had only one bathroom out of 3 bathrooms functioning because two of them locked themselves and for 5 days were two bathrooms short because there is nothing to tell you that there is a special key on top of the architrave to open them finally I am not usually a moaner but when we return to compass bay it won't be with these people but will rent off of plenty of others on this great complex but never again with Aura r sorry if you have already booked with them good luck I hope things improve especially with the sisters manners I haven't left the review before now wanted to make sure I got my deposit back from the owner before I thought people should here what they are like if you have booked I hope some of my information is helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Owner and her sister rude
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Apr 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing