I have used Holiday Villas 4 times previously, the last 3 at Lucaya Village. I decided to try Coral Cay after getting an e-mail of the new properties they had. I found this property to be a no frills version of Lucaya. You have a washerand dryer but they only give you one single use pack of laundry detergent. There were no filters for the coffee maker so I had to buy them, no tissues, had to buy them, no spnge and only 2 dishwasher packs so had to buy a sponge. There was a Fooz ball table in an upstairs room. It had no ball to play with and even if it did one side was against a window with no room to stand and play. The landscaping was poor. Also, and most important, this is a gated community that is a home to many families. This is not just for vacationers. The house next to the one I stayed in (they are attached) had a family with dogs. The dogs were out and barking every morning at 6 AM for their walk. Also on the Friday I was there my neighbors had a party and were out back and in front until around midnight. In short I will probably use Holiday Villas again but not Coral Cay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous new gated resort located minutes from Disney!! Unique selection of 3 & 4 Bedroom town homes with private enclosed hot tub. Guests have exclusive access to clubhouse with cinema, arcade and billiard rooms, and business center next to the outdoor pool and spa. Located throughout the property are jogging trails and 2 children's playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cay Hotel Kissimmee
- Coral Cay Resort Kissimmee, Florida