We returned last week after a 7 night at coral cay resort . We booked resort back in DEC, read the reviews but looked like a great place online . We loved it , We arrived at 130pm on a TUE walked in a they had our paperwork read to go , we had a 5 bed 3 bath unit . The only thing we paid we the 39 insurance fee or you could do a 300 deposit . The 39 fee covers any breakage or oops issues . having 4 kids felt was great value . Towels were plenty and having washer and dryer in the unit was nice for kids . Gated access great security . We are talking about staying here again on next Florida vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous new gated resort located minutes from Disney!! Unique selection of 3 & 4 Bedroom town homes with private enclosed hot tub. Guests have exclusive access to clubhouse with cinema, arcade and billiard rooms, and business center next to the outdoor pool and spa. Located throughout the property are jogging trails and 2 children's playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Cay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cay Hotel Kissimmee
- Coral Cay Resort Kissimmee, Florida