This resort was a surprisingly great stay. We were a little unsure based on a couple other reviews but we decided to take the chance. We stayed in the two bedroom condos reserved through our timeshare company. The condo was well equipt and extremely comfortable for two adults and two children. The kids loved the large bathtub. It was too cold to enjoy the pool facilities everyday but we did use it one day. My husband and I enjoyed being able to get some beverages and food while the children played in the pool. It was very relaxing and fun. The only two minor complaints of this resort is that the walls of the condos are very thin and you can hear the neighbors. The second is that there is no bus or shuttle service to Disney. Other than that, our stay was great. We would definitely return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida