We stayed for only one night and I will definitely come back. After booking through a 3rd party site, I called to request an updated room (for medical reasons) and they were able to book it without issue. We stayed in the 400 building 1br. Unit. The kids area was not heated and our 2yo wanted nothing to do with the cold water but loved the other heated pools. I think we will come back after it warms up a bit more since we are local.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida