The rooms are terrible. Basically clean but if they could have built and supplied them any cheaper I don't know how. And this is coming from a builder. The absolute cheapest of everything inside. The center pool is nice and was heated. The kid playground pool looks great but water was freezing. Skip Shipwreck Sally's and you can read my review on that site. Location is good of Liki Tiki but if you're wanting a "nice" place to stay keep looking. It's a timeshare resort so expect to be asked for a tour. I saw timeshares for this place on Ebay for basically free. Still too much. The guys in the guard shacks were very friendly bit I suspect they have to be or they'll be replaced by a card controlled gate....'cause it's cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida