We booked a 1 bedroom condo for 3 nights during spring break. The room was o.k., but shower had mold, bath lights didn't work, and the noise from other rooms was awful. The heated "water park" was not heated at all, which really put a damper on swimming during spring break! Needs major updating and they shouldn't advertise that water slides are heated. Probably would've been fine if they had told us up front. I even told the people that called our room to sell a time share to Liki Tiki that we weren't interested because we were not happy, and they did nothing to try and rectify the situation. They just said " ok- thanks" and hung up. Guess they have heard that before!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida