Liki Tiki Village
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$259
US$232
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
US$84
US$75
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
Orbitz.com
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$420
US$242
Cancelon
2,951 results
All reviewspaddle boatswater parkmini golfsurrey bikestime sharefull kitchenlife guardswasher and dryerbedroom condowelcome homewaterpark arearenovated roomtimeshare meetingmain poolkids poolparking passtimeshare presentation
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We are currently here and love it! First floor, one one suite. My husband and I and two children fit comfortably. The kitchen has everything we could need to make meals here (great for budgeting!) The convienence of having a washer and dryer is priceless! Kiddie pool is perfect for our 2 year old and waterpark area is loved by our 9 year old. Bar right on the waterpark--useful tool for us parents! We have a "backyard" the kids enjoy running around in. Pull out sofa bed was comfy for the kids and privacy for us in the bedroom equipped with its own tv. Loved the paddle boats, beach, and bikes for 4! The only couple minor things we didnt like; pans were not non stick-bacon even stuck to them, and the french toast we tried to make didnt work too well! Need more counter space or hooks in the bathroom. Kinda noisy-could hear the guests and their kids next door really early and late, but running the bathroom fan and over-stove fan drowned out most of the noise. The soap dispenser in the dishwasher was broken. The jet tub was so strong no matter what setting it shot water everywhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room close to the waterpark! We stayed in 900 building and it seemed pretty new.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I booked a stay at liki tiki village in mid May and was very disappointed . The room was in the older buildings the sofa was spotted with I'm not sure what I certainly didn't want to know, we were missing bedding as well as kitchen items . The room next door was loud making noise til after midnight, the whole resort was very crowded and over run with people who were less than desirable . They called several times trying to sell us a timeshare for a 1000 dollars a week , as if
We recently stayed in February at another similar resort and was very disapointed in the quality of liki tiki in comparison . Believe me spend the extra money you'll be glad you did

1  Thank mommyzeeza
diamondresorts, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Liki Tiki Village. We apologize for the noise disturbances and housekeeping shortcomings you encountered. At Liki Tiki Village, the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests is of the upmost importance to us and when notified, our front desk and security staff would be more than happy to investigate and address any issues of disturbance or inappropriate behaviors from neighboring guests. While we want all our guests to enjoy their stay, we do not want them to do so at the expense of other guests. The lack of housekeeping performed in your unit before your arrival is not acceptable and there is no excuse for this oversight. We will definitely make sure to bring this up with our housekeeping team so this kind of oversight will not happen again. We want to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. By giving us your feedback.it allows us the opportunity to improve. It is our sincere hope that you will consider returning to our resort in the near future, so we can show you the level of hospitality we are known for and allow us the opportunity to turn this negative experience into a memorable one.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Got there and it there was a long line at check in. Finally got to the counter and they didn't have our reservation. After about 45 min and after sending the family to the car to wait because they were tired and it was late for us we got our room. I avoided the sale pitch for a time share by cutting him off and got my parking permit. The room was a dump. It was adjoining to another suite and we could hear everything. There was dust built up everywhere. Dirty paper towels under the bed (gross). The furniture was so warped nothing opened. Side of the fridge looked like food had never been cleaned off it. Bathroom was nasty and dirty. Finally the room smelled horrible. My kids were hungry and exhausted so we got them food and had to put them to bed. There was no room service, but the pool side restaurant was close to that room. I went and complained after getting the kids food and some groceries for the next day. They offered us a new room that night, but with 2 sleeping small children we said we would move in the morning. Sometimes sleeping kids rule. 8am I got a call telling us they were ready anytime to come pack our stuff and move it for us. My husband inspected the new room and it was in the 500 building. It was great. Only complaint with that room was that the washer/dryer was not leveled so it was really loud.

We didn't take advantage of a lot of the extras. The water park area pool was too cold for my kids, but I thought it was fine. We loved the pool in front of our building and we spent a lot of time in it. It is further from the theme parks, but that was not too important to us.

Room Tip: As everyone said the 500 building is newer.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

We are really sorry to read of the issues that you encountered on check-in, and that you had cause for complaint about the first apartment you were assigned for this booking. All our accommodation, whether refurbished or unrefurbished, should be serviced to the same high standards of housekeeping, and we can only apologize for this oversight. We are pleased that it was possible for our team to source you an alternative apartment that met with your satisfaction, and we hope this initial experience didn’t spoil your stay here. We hope you’ll choose to return here in the future – we’d love to see you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our experience was as follows: The 'water park' was for children only. There were no adult slides. The wave pool was not a wave pool. When we asked about it, we were given a vague response about lifeguards. We were in the non-refurbished building. The sofa bed was unsleepable due to lumps and age of mattress. No separate whirlpool tub as pictured. It was a bathtub/shower with a few jets. The TV in bedroom was not flat screen and very old. The pool by the building was well kept. The BBQ's were spotless and cleaned daily. For $55.00 plus the $13 resort fee and tax it was a great value. The pressure to take the tour was uncomfortable. Spoke to several owners who would not purchase ownership again. Be SURE to read reviews about Diamond International ownership."

Room Tip: We stayed in the 600 building . Try to stay in the refurb 400 or 500 building
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ratdog25

We are sorry to note that your stay at Liki Tiki did not live up to your expectations. We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable time while they are staying with us, and we encourage guests to speak to our front desk if they have any concerns about their accommodation or any other aspect of their stay, as we’ll be more than happy to help.

We are also sorry that you had cause for complaint about our concierge team. While we do invite guests to learn more about vacation ownership during their stay, we don’t feel that high-pressure sales tactics are necessary or appropriate, and we can only apologize that your experiences did not reflect this.

We really hope that your experiences on this occasion haven’t dissuaded you from returning to Liki Tiki in the future, and we feel sure that if you do choose to return here, your experiences will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Comfortable for the 5 of us (2 adults, 3 small kids). Full kitchen and washer/dryer were useful and appreciated. The beds and pillows are better than other budget resorts around Disney. The location is a bit far from Disney Theme Parks (14 miles), but we had our car and did not mind too much. Pool with slides is best for children under 10 years. My kids are 5, 9, 10 and they got bored with it after one hour. The heated pools are more fun and kept very warm. Our villa had 3 TV's and 2 of them were barely functionable older tube sets. The remote control for the master bedroom TV did not work. This is knit picky stuff, overall we really enjoyed our stay. One issue that we experienced may keep us from returning. I found this resort through BookIt.com and was offered a great price. I was booking a 2 bedroom guest villa and called the toll free number found on Liki Tiki Village website to ask a question regarding the resort. I did not realize my call was not going to the actual resort, but to hotelplusportal.com. I was ready to complete my online reservation through BookIt.com, when I spoke to one of hotelplusportal.com's reservation specialists. I told the reservation specialist the nightly room rate and total cost (including all taxes and fees) I found through BookIt.com. He told me BookIt.com was not an auithorized booking agent for the Liki Tiki Village Resort and that if I reserved a room through BookIt.com, the resort would not accept it. He also told me Hotelplusportal.com would not match BookIt.com's lower price. I did not complete my reservation with BookIt.com and instead, booked it through the resorts chosen reservation company. When I arrived at the resort, I shared this story with the front desk staff. They told me BookIt.com reservations are fine and accepted all the time. I was misled and provided wrong information by hotelplusportal.com. I would have completed my reservation through BookIt.com if not told false information by the resorts reservation company. I would have saved time and $20.00 by completing the reservation through BookIt.com. I will be reporting this matter to the Liki Tiki Village Management and BookIt.com.

Room Tip: Building 900 is close to the water park and the rooms have been updated. Top floor (5th floor) has vaulted ceilings.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review – we are really pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Liki Tiki! We’re sorry to read that your stay was marred by the issues that you experienced with making this booking, however, and this is something that you will need to address with hotelplusportal.com. We will be more than happy to provide you with assistance in advance of any future vacations, and contact details for the resort itself can be found on its listing on the Diamond Resorts website.