Have to say I was worried after reading reviews, but still booked here because there were more good reviews then bad. I requested a renovated room as they are in the process of renovating all the rooms. Got to the resort at 4:30 on a Saturday and waited in line for about 20 min. Had no problems receiving a renovated room! Was told to get the parking pass at the next counter but asked if I could just get it now as I was not interesedted in a timeshare tour. THIS IS a timeshare resort btw! It was not a problem! We did receive about 4 calls during our week long stay to do a tour but the staff was very nice when we declined. The room was very clean, but small. We had a one bedroom apartment room which is fine if you have 2 adults a 2 small children, If you're kids are older then 10, then you need a bigger room!!! The sofa bed was not good at all, but for two small kids it did just fine! The bedroom had a queen bed and was so small you couldn't move around in it, but again, not there to hang out in the room anyway! Kitchen had everything you need. Washer and Dryer. Bathroom big and clean! We were in the 400 building which is right next to one of the pools. This pool had no life guard but ws open from 7am till midnight and heated. The fitness center is in this area too. The "water park" pool was a short walk. This pool had about 5 lifeguards at any given time. It is not heated but so you really need that anyway? Zero depth was awesome for kids! Slided, awesome!!! There is also a restaurant there with "mommy" drinks! Food was good and ok priced. They did over charge us, but fixed it right away! Miniture golf park and paddle boats right out side the pool area. Pretty nice feature! Everyday had some kind of activity going on for kids too. This resort is about 15 min from downtown Disney. Not bad for the price. Only MAJOR down fall was check out is at 10am! Not the standard and not good if you have kids! Also, walls are very thin. You can hear your neighbors! Overall, awesome for kids!! Wouldn't buy a timeshare here, but would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida