“liki tiki”

Ranked #22 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Nova Scotia, Canada
“liki tiki”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

been here 3 years in a row.i truly cannot not say anything negative.first year we had a condo in 1100 building,the last two years in a villa....love the fact there are very attentive lifeguards,already planning for next year

Room Tip: would prefer the villas
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank kinsey2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (606)
  • Finnish first
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

First I would like to say i will probably return to Liki Tiki ....Great place for young kids lifeguards are very watchful :).... Ok on to the problems I know check in is at 4 pm when i arrived i was told check in begins at 4 pm meaning it could be 5,6,7 pm etc I think they should review this policy make some changes(on the bright side i was able to check in at 3 pm the rep was very kind and helped me because i brought my mom whom has medical issues and needed to rest) 2nd I was in bldg 1100 which was one of the old rooms :( not happy with that....next time i will request a renovated rooms.. if i can not have an updated room I WILL NOT STAY!...Other then that if you have small children its a great place close to Disney

9 Thank Cora O
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Service was very good,and the 3 bedroom unit we rented was perfect. The only complaint i have are there aren't enough amenities on site. The pools are o.k. but the 9 hole mini golf and the tiny basketball court are too tight and always crowded. The worst thing is the pool with the slides,the mini golf and paddle boats close at 8 p.m, Give me a break. Room was great but there is simply not enough on site to keep my crew entertained. There is no way we could have spent an entire day at the resort there's just not enough to do.

2 Thank david w
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Came for a week with my parents in their 80's, my 2 30ish kids, my sister, and my son's kids ages 7, almost 3, and 1.5. I told them my mom can't walk far and we got in building 800, 5th floor. It was the perfect location, overlooking the pool. Rooms were dated, but okay and you didn't have to worry about the kids ruining anything. But why do they have glass tables and glass covering the other tables....dangerous!
2 bedroom had kitchen service for 8 and was connected to a one bedroom with service for 4. Could have used a larger skillet, and 1br, only had a tiny skillet.
Checkin was ridiculous. I know checkin is at 4, but I got here early at noon to place my room request. We finally got in around 5. Same response from everyone. Room inspector still needs to check the rooms.
Our rooms had not yet been renovated but were okay. Elevator is SLOW and HOT. They need more carts to help with everyone moving in. I think only 2 for the whole building, so we didn't get to use one.
Place was fine for the kids. They enjoyed the pool. Hard to get chairs by the pool.
Not an upscale crowd here, but we had a fine time.
Disney was less than a half hour away.
There is a computer room so you can print if you need to, which is free.

Room Tip: 700 800 and 900 are close to the big slide pool. Bar plays lots of loud bass music..still loud on...
Dahlonega, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Exchanged timeshare to take my grandaughter for a week for her birthday. We had a great time. She is 9yrs old and enjoyed the pools, and other activities. After readying reviews on-line, I had reservations about going here, but I cannot complain about one thing. We stayed in building 400 on second floor across from pool and were very pleased with the accommodations.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room. The townhouses have not been updated yet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gale C
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed at Liki Tiki Village the weekend of 4th of July. This resort was awesome. We checked in with ease. There was no line no wait. Upon entering our room in the 1300 building there were a few things the housekeeping neglected to clean, so we asked to me moved to another unit which was AMAZING. The 2 bedroom villa overlooked a pool. The unit was very clean and spacious. The patio was perfect for us sitting out and relaxing. We traveled with my 1 year old daughter. They gave us a high chair for her meals as well as baby gates so she wouldn't wonder anywhere she shouldn't have. This place was definitely a score. The villa had microwave, blender, full kitchenware, and enough seating so the family could eat together like back home.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Huffmana
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am a frequent traveler so I am used to many different hotels. The Liki Tiki was filthy! The carpet was so filthy we couldn't take our shoes off and walk on it. The tile floors were the same filthy mess. We were contacted our first day to sit in on a time share presentation and we told the rep we would never purchase there because of the horrible condition of the suite. He offered to have someone come to clean the carpet while we were at Disney that day but no one ever showed up to do that. The furniture was run down and the sofa was impossible to sit on as the bottom cushions tilted down towards the front of the sofa. It was filthy anyway so we did not sit on it much.
Don't stay at the Liki Tiki!

4 Thank terri880
Diamond R, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Liki Tiki Village. We are so disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay here and sincerely apologize for any uneasiness you felt with regards to the cleanliness here. The housekeeping shortcomings that were present will certainly be addressed with our teams. There is no excuse for the flooring being dirty upon arrival. Please be assured that we have supplied our housekeeping and room maintenance teams with a stringent set of quality assurance standards in order to provide unquestionable preparation and maintenance of our guest rooms. We extend our sincerest apologies that you had not received this level of service. We appreciate your feedback and will strive to make the proper solutions internally to prevent similar situations from affecting future guests’ stays.