This was our third stay at Liki Tiki Village. It gets better every time we go! In our three visits we've never been harassed about a time share sales pitch. After reading several reviews I decided to call the resort directly after making my reservations online. I requested a newly renovated room. We reserved a two bedroom, two bath condo and it was fabulous. The trick is, the higher the building number, the newer the room. We stayed in the 1200 building this time, but we've stayed in the 1100 and 1000 buildings - All great!! I would never stay in one of the buildings directly across from the water park. The noise level is too high and they're not updated. Also, the bungalows are not renovated either. When we were there people were complaining of little green lizards in their rooms. I was very happy that we stayed in the 3rd floor.
My kids love the water park! It's a perfect place to relax. The white sandy beach with fire pit was awesome. The paddle boats, basketball courts, fishing, surrey bikes, goofy golf and tennis courts kept us busy every day. There are alligators in the lagoon which made me nervous, but they kept to themselves until my daughter started fishing, then they swam up and decided they would "help" her. Shipwreck Sally's has the best virgin strawberry daiquiris and the food was great. The food was pricey, but you got a ton!!! We could order two meals and feed 4 people.
There is so much to do here there is no need to go anywhere else! We had a fabulous experience and will be going back to stay every year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida