Liki Tiki is an older style resort. We stayed in the 100 unit two bedroom townhome. Both bedrooms are upstairs. The bathroom is in the hallway. The second bathroom is next to the kitchen downstairs. The rooms needed updating.
I could hear the noisy helicopter (from the helicopter tour) passing the resort frequently during the day. The waterpark at the resort is small with 5 slides. The wave pool part did not work. The restaurant at the waterpark was expensive for simple microwaveable food. I can't forget that this is a timeshare resort that harassed me at check-in to go to a 90 minute seminar the next day in which I refused. They do not like "No" for an answer. If you can tolerate all of that and you don't mind the old 1980's style rooms then this is the place for you! I will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida