“Worst experience EVER !”
Review of Liki Tiki Village

Liki Tiki Village
Ranked #27 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you think about going to this resort DO NOT , I repeat DO NOT . This is the worst experience i ever had . Let me begin by saying I get there to check in they gave my room to someone else they send us to another hotel for the night , the manager told us to come back at 10 am that they would have a room for us we get there there's no room available , I remind you guys I came with my whole family 8 kids and 2 of them are autistics drove for 4 hrs to get there to this disappointed horrible customer service . The nights are expensive for resort $150 deposit & the charge $40 for the utilities in the resort so I pay almost $400 for 3 night and extras $40 to use the pool , basketball court , golf , park (EVERYTHING) they have . everything is old not updated , someone took a poop in the pool it took 2 hrs to clean it ! HORRIBLEE experience I'm still shocked !!!! Never again there's so many better , prettier & awesome customer service to waist your time & money with them ! Don't get FOOL by the pictures online nothing like the pictures ... I wasn't the only family that went thru this ! Maybe 4 family's that I know of !

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Infamousmelu
Diamond R, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

We are disappointed to hear that your recent stay with us was anything less than exceptional. We hear at Liki Tiki Village understand that no one wishes to have their vacation tarnished by accommodations and amenities less than anticipated. As the property has recently come under new management, we are working to modernize the suites as we speak; two buildings have been completed so far already. We would like to welcome you back to our resort in the future and hope you will enjoy our enhancements the next time you visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,911)

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was a great choice. The price was great and the accommadations were excellent. I was unsure what to expect, my entire family enjoyed the room as well as the activities offered. I would definitely revisit this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank H B
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I exchanged my week with interval to travel else where. They didn't have what we wanted so I booked Liki Tiki August 2 nd through the 9 th. We got in around 12:30/1:00. Room wasn't ready yet. Check is 4, kind of hopeing we could get in early my son was tierd just drove 20 hrs and he was ready to crash. Because I booked with interval they said I had to wait, if I booked through them they would of took care of me. It shouldn't matter which way I booked I'm still a owner has been since 2000. So they said they would call 4:00. No call,went to the desk. Room wasn't ready, said to come back 45 mins went back at 5:00 he called somebody they put him on hold for ever. So he went in the back room came back, I told him I wanted the high rise so I got one. Got to are room by6:00, and we came in early. Then on Thursday morning went to get a plate out and there was a cock roach found a few of them. And when people walk through the high rises at 1:00/2:00 in the morning they need to be quite, they kept waking the kids up. The unit we stayed in was nice needs up dated. Over all everybody had a nice time, kids loved the water park. They should take care of there owners a little bet better, shouldn't matter how u book. I've always enjoyed going to the liki tiki. And the grand kids loved it.

Room Tip: They was going to put us by the pool, sure glad we didn't get it. They was very noiseing at nigh...
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I,m in liki tiki at the moment. If you,'re coming here soon don,t worry at all- it,s really very nice. The place is well kept and our not modernised appt is very clean and we'll equipped, huge balcony. Staff are lovely. Pools clean and pleasant. Time share chap tried for about 2 mins and that's it. Yes there was a storm and they had a problem after with water pressure which was sorted. Our only issue was noise from a neighbour on the first night screaming at his family, after some persuasion they moved us, and since then, lovely time.

Room Tip: One bed appt have adjoining doors, so if you are in a group choose together
1  Thank 926andyba
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great place to take the family, the resort pool/water park truly delivered couldn't get the kids out their fast enough each day, on site fishing, minigolf and loads of activities for the little ones, typical time share lodgings very spacious 3 bedroom. my only complaint was the wifi was very bad would only pick up phones not tablets for some reason.

3  Thank James810
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

First, this is Not a Hotel! This was a bankrupt TimeShare resort that they are trying to renovate. As I write this, there is NO WATER in the entire community. Rooms are filthy and very out of date. Check in took 2 hours. They will blow up your phone trying to sell you a time share. Did I mention that THIS IS NOT A HOTEL! Overall, stay away from this place there are plenty of cheaper and better places.

Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank Will R
Diamond R, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

First and foremost we would like to express our deepest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Unfortunately, a water line was damaged during your stay and we had to turn off the water temporarily in order to repair the line. That being said, there is no reason to provide a guest an unclean room. We have addressed this with our housekeeping team to ensure they are maintaining the high standards we strive for. You are correct in stating we are not a hotel. The Liki Tiki Village is primarily a vacation ownership destination, but we do offer hotel accommodations. There was a recent change in management, which is why there are many projects going on around the resort to renovate and refurbish our rooms and facilities. We regret this stay has made you view the Liki Tiki Village in a negative light, but we are confident that your next stay will be far better.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Exactly what you would expect from a bargain priced, time share hotel. Pink linoleum or mint green linoleum counter tops, smelly carpet, molded windows, faucets that don't work, and lots of shady people. If you are trying to find a bargain by staying off property, don't bother. Or better yet, stay in tampa and get a better room comparably priced and drive just a bit further.
Disastrous.