We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 little ones) and stayed at Liki Tiki from 8/23 - 8/29. This was a great period since it was the start of off peak season. Like many of you, we were a little hesitant after reading so many negative reviews, but since none of them said kids disliked the resort, so after weighing the pros and the cons, we decided to go with it. The check-in was quick and yes the parking pass is provided across the check-in counter. They did ask us about touring the property, but we declined and that was that. They did call us the next day, but we declined and that was that again. We asked for the renovated unit and we got a unit in building 500. It was clean, well furnished and spacious. Liki Tiki has 3 pools. Two of the three are heated and open until midnight. I must say, it was a little noisy and wished the pool was closed by 10 pm. Management, please take note of this request. The main pool, or what they refer to as the water park has 5 slides for smaller kids. This is a nice pool for smaller kids. Most parks were about 25 minutes away and that was fine. Our kids loved the pools and they had a blast. On Wednesday nights there's a Gator Land show/presentation for a fee. A presenter comes with various animals for kids to learn, touch and hold. Yes, couple small alligators were there as well. The kids loved it. Overall, this place is great and I will definitely return. It's possible that we didn't have the issues stated on the other reviews because it was off peak season. Please plan accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida