Took the kids for a quick winter getaway, to get away from the cold, snowy, icy weather we have been having. The Liki Tiki was awesome. I read several reviews before I booked. I am glad I didn't listen to the negatives people had about the place. The room was beautiful. The swimming lagoon the kids loved and all the activities they had for them. The other two pools, which they only swam in at night time were very nice as well. We didn't see any bugs in our rooms at all. Of course, when you are going to a warm location for vacation that is known for large bugs, such as cocroaches, and palemeto bugs you take that with a grain of salt. Everyone there was very respectful, I always treat people with respect and seem to get that in return. Even though they don't have maid service daily (as most time share places do not, unless you pay a fee for it)the washer and dryer worked wonderfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida