We stayed here due to purchased a time-share week from my aunt/uncle. Check -in was mildly slow, but we were probably there at prime-time around 3:45 on Sunday. We stayed in the 1300 building. Room was very big, clean, loved the master suite with large king-size bed and huge jacuzzi tub that we all enjoyed. It was great to have a kitchen and washer/dryer. Was near Disney, a bit more of a drive to Universal and Sea world, but stil convenient. Lagoon pool is large, crowded this time of year but to be expected. Bar at the pool actuallly had some pretty good food, salads and pizza were good and reasonable price. Our building was all-in-all quite, although you can hear your neighbors through the adjoining door. I would ask for a condo with no adjoining door.
Down sides were I didn't find the staff particularly helpful. Examples such as asked front gate attendant if there was a place to mail Father's Day cards on property and he said "no". Proceded to main check-in lobby and found stamp machine and mailbox.
Also called and asked where fitness room was, was told it was in building of main check-in lobby, when it is actually in the pool building near the front entrance (nothing to brag about, 2 treadmills, bike, elliptical, old school weight machine I couldn't figure out, no free-weights).
It stormed alot in the evenings when we were there, and alot of debris got in the pool as expected. I felt like they could've done a better job cleaning out the pools, but I think they were just waiting for the filters to do their job. I never saw anyone with a net cleaning. Pool chemistry seemed good.
Also, our master bath smelled like marijuana on a daily basis, obviously some others were embibing that shared our ventilation, suppose to be non-smoking.
There is no maid service for week , which would have been nice once or twice for the week. You basically just have to tidy up after yourself just like at home.
All in all good place for the price, I would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida