3,046 results
All reviews paddle boats water park mini golf surrey bikes time share full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom condo welcome home renovated room main pool timeshare meeting kids pool timeshare presentation jacuzzi tub screened in porch disney parks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Figured i would try a different resort (usually stay at orange lake)bad move on my part.Bed is so old it creaks everytime u move (mattress not bed frame) carpets look as if they have never been cleaned(must wear shoes if you dont want black soaks) and just tonight all 3 tvs went out ,i called down and was told "they must be working on them" its midnight what cable company works at midnight.I would never recommend anyone to stay here.Orange Lake im sorry lol

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Diamond R, Hospitality Management at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Our management team at Liki Tiki Village has carpets cleaned regularly to ensure cleanliness. If any concerns arise throughout your visit, our friendly front desk will promptly assist when notified. We understand how these circumstances could have altered your view, and we assure you this is not our standard level of service. We would be delighted to see you return on all your future travels to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was here for 5 hours and my decision to never come back was made at check in. We have a 1 bedroom and it's so outdated that I'm pretty sure my parents had the same couch in the late 70s and smells like feet with a hint of sunscreen. After paying for the room, at check in you have to pay additional fees to swim in the pool. I mean, really? I've been to way better places here in Orlando, paid less, and everything is included, even the swimming. They have what they call a water park because it has a couple slides to it, but the space to the pool deck is small and NO space in between chairs. It's so bad I seriously thought about canceling right at check in. Bar tender was great and food was decent but I can get that home. Kids were jumping FEET first into the deep end (6ft) of the pool and they were told they cant do that. We had people calling our room after 9PM which I think was very rude, also 3 times they called to try and convince us to do their 2 hour + speach to buy into a timeshare where we both had to sit and listen to it which means so do the kids. We had the "please do not disturb" sign on our door, yet house keeping was knocking on our door. The walls were so thin we could hear every word the people next to us were saying, and they were not being loud. The AC was super loud which made it hard to sleep. This place is a joke, they could give me a free stay here and I wouldn't take it. It's sad because when it comes to spending time with my family, I am not hard to please. This place stressed me out more than it relaxed me. DON'T BOOK HERE!

1  Thank Jennifer n
JosephTabor, Front Office Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize for not meeting your expectations, we are working diligently to address the concerns that you have voice. We look forward to your future visits to Liki Tiki Village thank you for staying with us

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Good customer service. Clean facility. 7 year old loved the water park area. Water temp was 80 degrees ( perfect for me) paddle boats, mini golf are all included. The room was modern and clean. I read many bad reviews and took a gamble. We were so pleasantly surprised.

I was curious how animal kingdom lodge compared, so we took a visit to animal kingdom lodge- I much prefer liki tiki resort!!! It is about a 20 min drive to Disney.

Only negative - the rooms have faux wood floor not carpet, which allows sound to travel. I am not sure I would want to stay there in prime season with many families.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The unit we stayed at for 8 days was a two bedroom two bath overlooking the pool.
The unit was extremely drab and depressing. The furniture was so tired, all painted brown wicker. One could not sit on the sofa it was so uncomfortable. Linens were fresh and readily available. However no housecleaning was forthcoming even to clean bathrooms so I went to the supermarket and bought cleaning supplies.
Toilet handles stuck and we had cockroaches in the kitchen! Sound like staying at a resort??? NO
The only redeeming feature for me was the outdoor screened porch!
Why did we not complain or move units....there were four of us with quite a bit of luggage and had been staying in other hotels in USA and quite frankly exhausted!
We were constantly asked if we would like to spend 2 hours having the timeshare tour.
I knew what was being shown had to be by far more upmarket because if anyone saw our unit they would have no sales.

Room Tip: My husband made the reservation. I've just looked at pics on the website.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Liki Tiki Village is a vacation ownership property and as such, we do not provide daily housekeeping services. We will however, provide these services upon your request. Our friendly front desk wants to make sure all of our guests are having a phenomenal stay and when notified of any concerns and/or requests will respond in a prompt manner. Your experience is very uncommon and not our standard level of service as our housekeeping and maintenance team takes pride in the preparation and maintenance of our resort. We recognize how these occurrences could have altered your visit; however, we sincerely hope you will stay with us again on your future travels.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

While I was staying there I left my room for breakfast only to return and have a bag missing and my dish washer running.i called the front desk and told them there was someone in my room and they took my bag. I was told I would get a call back and never did. So i walked to the front desk with my 2 year old son and told them my situation. They did nothing for 45 min. When I told them I was going back to my room they told me I couldn't and called the security director. He then told me he was the highest manager on the resort and was very rud implying I was lieing about my bag. To make a long story short 2hrs later he came with my bag and said sorry one of our employees took it. I will never stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Liki Tiki Village Resort sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you during your vacation. We encourage you to send us an email at customerserviceSM@diamondresorts.com if you have any concerns and we will get to the bottom of this. We hope this event does not deter you from vacationing with us in the future.